Comment on The Final Fantasy XIV Router, Mouse, Speakers, Keyboard… by PlzDontHurtMe:
1) Beta works fine on my 3 year old computer at 1080p.
2) Fatigue system limits you to 8 hours ‘worth’ of grind xp (not playtime) at 100% gain, with diminishing returns for each hour for another 8 hours worth. Limits for Physical level and each specific job are independant, so if you want to keep character progression going at “Max rate”, you switch classes and only lose out on the phys level gains a bit. (Think grinding for JP in FFT instead of actual character level)
Unless you are a loser NEET you’re not likely to bump into a hard cap. And it’s not like the game logs you out after 8 hours of play anyways, you just don’t level up (as fast).
3) Terrain features are reused about as much as it is in WoW or other MMOs, it’s not something you really notice in game unless you want to really nitpick.
Summary: It’s alright to hop on your hate bandwagon, but at least try things out or learn a bit more before you do, or else you look like a Florida preacher.
Recent comments by PlzDontHurtMe:
- Final Fantasy XIV “Made in China” Quality Goods:
Authenticator, basically a little device that generates a time dependant 6 digit number sequence that is synchronized with the login server. In conjunction with a standard static password it adds an extra layer of security and makes it much harder to have your account stolen.
- Rapper “Soulja Boy” Rips Off Death Note:
Yamada has you beat! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8PGemIHA7k
- Asuka Appears in JLPT Level 1 Listening Exam:
Man, the atmosphere when I took my JLPT 1 was far more serious, if the hourly chime on your watch went off during the exam you would be disqualified.
- Top 10 Fall 2009 Anime, According to 2ch:
How was the voting done? If it was simply a “vote for your favorite” there’s a good chance that some of the good stuff that wouldn’t crack a person’s favorite but would still be a solid number 2 or 3 selection gravitates to the bottom of the list. That being said, I would have to agree with some of the positions on the list, 11eyes I was looking forward to but it seems to have taken a bit of a dive after the first couple of episodes. Kampfer seems to have struggled with the same problem. …
- Top 5 Tearjerker Games:
I think you could probably just fill the list with Key games and be safe