Top 10 Mysteries of Man (to Women)

couple-by-plasm.jpg

The mysteries of man most perplexing to Japanese women are ranked below – the differences between the sexes clearly are not about to be resolved any time soon.

The ranking:

1. He was desperate to date you, but once you started dating he no longer cares

2. He thinks he’s really doing well if his girlfriend can cook a stew
[there appear to be some substantial differences in opinion between the sexes as to how easy it is to prepare Japanese cuisine based on stewing, or “nimono”]

3. He thinks it’s all over once you get married

5. Whenever he’s with his friends he starts talking tough

8. He says he doesn’t see the point in marrying so he won’t marry

10. He ignores his girlfriend and talks solely about himself

See also the previous mysteries of the male and female hearts for further insights.

13:02 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yea, I know how you are. You say all that stuff but if you find a nice, sensitive, respectful and loving man, you drop him like a hot potato for a Bad Boy that will slap you around late Saturday night, you SLUTS!!!

Comment by I ACCIDENTALLY
    14:35 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

#2 As long as she can cook some edible meals, I won't complain

#3 true, unless you have a "wife" who has the same hobbies (or at least is curious)

#4 if you have ladies night out (or something like that) then let the guys have their fun

#5 nothing wrong there

#6 girls may have lives, but guys have their own lives too

#7 normal

#9 sadly true for many

Comment by PrinceHeir
    15:03 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"He tries to impress with his manliness by eating large helpings and hot dishes"

hmm maybe he has a huge appetite?

14:48 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

About 7.... what if we are just a big eater? takes a lot of calories to be an active person.

14:14 25/09/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Depends on the genetics really, among other factors.. Though your statement is correct.

Example; My family has stupid high metabolism; I'm a big eater simply because I have to be, otherwise malnutrition.

I eat about 30-40 pounds of food a day; I only weigh 130 at 5'9" or so.

Comment by tingle
    12:55 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"doesn't see the point in mrrying"

That's because he doesn't want to marry the chick in question. Every guy sees the point they don't want the chick in question forever.

15:11 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

only 2 words come to my mind when reading this list :

CHOOSE BETTER! :p

Comment by alex251
    15:52 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

3. He thinks it’s all over once you get married

This can be a mystery really only for women. Guess who will manage all your money and be home while your are working...2D>3D

17:25 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

damn
    I'm guilty of number 10

18:21 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

marriage is a joke.

16:56 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually i feel kinda good about marriage since I'm an otaku with tons of figures but i have a good wife and a daughter~ happy days ahead lolol

16:55 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Who the hell male would like marriage if she stops trying after marriage...

16:04 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I'll throw myself off a bridge if I turn into a douche-bag like that...

Comment by TheLAG
    15:33 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

1. Not true! I totally love my girl to bits! I just don't wanna vocalize it 24/7

2. God, I love stew. Maybe she knows how to make some, I should ask...

3. Uh... Yeah, I still have a ton of things I haven't done yet, and marriage would stop those plans dead in their tracks.

4. What? No.

5. It's a guy thing.

6. Hey, just because I bought this $60 Aegis figure doesn't mean I wouldn't have used the money to get her something nice if I saw it.

7. I like to eat. I may be a skinny asian, but I love food.

8. I never said...

9. Fine.

10. Read #1.

11:21 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

These are symptoms of dumb men. Not mysteries.

11:17 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

It all boils down to one thing: The POwer of the P.U.S.S.Y., look it up.

10:59 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

BAWWWWWWW bunch of virgins complaining that women are pointless and illogical and not worth it to compensate for the face you all can't get laid.

How cute.

Comment by starsplash
    11:12 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Men are simple. Thats all people need to know. There should be an article about the mysteries of women than men. Someone in here said it right: these are just insecurities and fears not to mention what men do with people typically period. If men were anymore complicated, they are either gay, or our fuzzy little man brains would explode.

Comment by a bag of shit
    19:57 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

#5 is simple. Women have such tremendous egos from being put on a pedestal by most men and society in general as well as a complete lack of scrutiny of their actions that they blow up or get huffy when someone says something other than what they want to hear. Combine this with the mainstream contempt for masculine personalities and you've got a recipe for a lot of guys walking on eggshells around them and that sort of dress down their behavior.

This is mostly just spineless conformist men, though, and I guess they don't understand this.

15:33 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Seems like I'm the one few who are excited to get married. Looks like I'm digging my own grave. We will see. :)

Oh I'm a guy.

16:06 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Marriage = many things... But it doesn't end there....

Ending up alone in your dreamhome after 60 years of marriage and your wife dies.... NOW THAT! That is the END! It happened to my uncle.... Now he cries in his sleep or when he is lonely. Good thing his grandchild appeared!

LOLZ at the grandchild... might be future gay.... Hard-headed too....

18:27 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So far, only 9 applied to me.

Comment by Jürgen
    07:58 11/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

1. = Asshole

2. = I cook for myself so.....

3. = It is

4. = That seems a little dumb don't you think ?

5. = Maybe you don't understand how guys talk to each other

6. = No, She has a schedule too, I'd make sure it was okay first. I don't get what low priority means though in this context @.@

7. = People think stuffing your face like a fat ass idiot is manly ? Guess I better get me to a buffet.

8. = Neither Do I

9. = I rather not get lost, I'd probably ask, It is just awkward for some guys to do things like that, what is so strange about it ? I'm sure there are things women feels uncomfortably doing too.

10. = What ? Sorry, I'm can't hear you over how awesome I am. Just Kidding, That guys is a complete ass, I usually would assume he would see her and ask something like ,, hey, what's up ? '' ,, Anything new? '' or ,, How was your day ?
    '' I guess I'm the only one that does that. Isn't there anything else to talk about ? Try to lead him into another topic, I can't really think of anything good, maybe just something simple, like, ,, That reminds me of .... '' usw...

Comment by cherrybox
    07:56 12/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

women = worthless
    vagina's = fun

if this man logic doesn't make sense to women then all hope is lost for humanity

21:08 19/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Marriage is heaven

It becomes hell when you let a lazy demon in your life.

The demon is you or her or him and you.

Whoever does the other wrong, just isn't true to themselves they can find their own Heaven seeking your hell as well.

22:23 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If many men think so about marriage... It isn't weird if we women choose to be with other girls mh...

Comment by a bag of shit
    05:52 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

You can't suddenly "flip" the gay switch in response to something like the fact that men don't want to get married when the laws universally assrape them.

You are either gay or not. You can't change your sexual preferences. You don't even decide them really.

Comment by Mercure
    23:28 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I wonder, why did I mentally link so many of these so-called mysteries to the oh-so-popular carnivorous men?

02:32 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

#9 is kind of amusing. Here, women say, "What is it with men and asking for directions?" Well, there you go.

Comment by Belthasar
    02:22 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmm, I'm a guy and I also don't understand or do anything on that list either.

02:20 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

getig marred isint the end lol
    trust me it's about finding the "ONE"
    I never fight, argue, ect with my wife and I'm still in charge and I'm only 21 I've been marred since I was 18 fresh out of high school acting like marrage is the end is for kid's

grow up

the tufness around his friends is just cause he's fallowing the man law http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG1zM_VFcu4

00:44 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Pure psychology. No mysteries here, except for those with housewife mentality. That's why striving for equality between sexes is great. So you can find life companion that is like best friend on par to you, not some brand-blinded, money-spending household dumb machine.

00:53 11/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

"8. He says he doesn’t see the point in marrying so he won’t marry"
    i can't see what's mysterious about this X_x

07:48 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Let's see..

" 1. He was desperate to date you, but once you started dating he no longer cares"

He expected your personality to be as nice as your body but no matter how beautiful the woman eventually you get tired of the bitching.

" 2. He thinks he’s really doing well if his girlfriend can cook a stew"

Nowadays it's impressive if a woman will cook at all so I see his point.

" 3. He thinks it’s all over once you get married"

It is, there's no escape but death or poverty.

" 4. Even though he has a girlfriend he still goes on group dates (goukon) for fun"

Sounds like you've confused your friends with benefits status vs a real girlfriend.

" 5. Whenever he’s with his friends he starts talking tough"

" 6. He thinks he can see his girlfriend any time he likes so she becomes a low priority"

She's still a priority but she expects to be able to overrule anything he wants to do. Tough, you pick a man with a backbone and you've got to put up with a man with a backbone.

" 7. He tries to impress with his manliness by eating large helpings and hot dishes"

Some like it hot? Men generally eat more than women. Show me a woman that eats as much as a man and I'll show you.. well.. a 400lb woman.

" 8. He says he doesn’t see the point in marrying so he won’t marry"

I'm married right now and I don't see the point. Married women treat sex as a chore and if that is lacking then it'd be cheaper to hire a maid and a prostitute.

" 9. He won’t ask people about things he doesn’t know as he doesn’t want to be indebted to them"

The internet knows all.. who needs to ask people?

" 10. He ignores his girlfriend and talks solely about himself"

Okay, I'll give you that one. One valid complaint out of ten isn't bad.

03:41 15/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If your wife treats sex as a chore you two are either doing it wrong, or you're with the wrong woman (or both).
    Some people have low sex drives, sometimes because of hormones, sometimes because of excess stress and so on. My sex drive is higher than my husband's. His ideal is twice or so a week, mine is six-three times a week. Please note that it includes all sorts of sex and not just intercourse. We've been married for five years so far, and neither of us have gotten less interested in sex over the years. Us not getting any kids probably helped - as far as I have heard kids is hell on the intimacy of a couple. As we won't be getting any kids, I can't even imagine how we would ever consider sex a chore, though I can understand how others do if they are too stressed.

10:09 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

> Guys are normally rougher with each other than with women. You punch a guy he punches you back, you punch a woman she cries an you go to jail.

Nah, the harsh reality is "you punch a guy and he *sues* you back".

Comment by TehBoringOne
    11:32 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If you live in pussyland...

08:55 28/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

What?
    The USA!?

07:51 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

#4 is ridiculous. So if a guy has a girlfriend that's the only person he can ever hand out with? That's stupid.

Comment by cupcake_deluxe
    07:57 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

That's not what it means. It means that you go to a date with an equal amount of girls and guys for dating purposes.

Comment by Koji
    09:40 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well sure, but if you're serious about your girlfriend nothing more than friendship will come out of it. Nothing wrong with being a wingman.

Comment by brningpyre
    07:52 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

This is more of a list of women's insecurities regarding men, rather than things they don't understand.

Comment by Shirakawa
    07:45 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

A man is as faithful as his options. If she isn't high on his list, she needs to do something to be there or he's gone. What purpose does she serve in his eyes? If he is self sufficient, there isn't anything that she can do to help "fix" him. If he isn't dying, he's not in need of consoling. If you aren't serving a purpose you can cease to exist. It may be that I've been too clairvoyant to have a woman near me. I'm still trying to find a woman with whom I have reason to approach.

Comment by Neutral_Eyes
    07:53 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

1. Never desperate, always single.

3. It is.

4. Girlfriend = no more fun, why can't men understand?

5. *smack* Shut up bitch, did I ask you?

6. Our date can wait, Project DIVA is in town!

7. "Fuck you, I'm eating." - Carls Jr.

8. Perfect logic.

10. I'm sorry, you were caricaturing your cat? Do go on.

Comment by Fapping Time
    07:55 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

from a guy who almost got married...

if you got any fucking brains at all, you will run like hell...

Comment by Dirty
    08:56 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Take a rich widow and let it look like an accident

08:58 28/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

That sounded evil, but it drew a massive LOL out of me.

Comment by xyanide1986
    08:10 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Regardless of anyone's company I always eat large or spicy dishes.

10. He ignores his girlfriend and talks solely about himself.

A lot of guys must be complete fags then, isn't it usually girls who blab away?

08:02 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Of course.. Some guys just eat a lot and enjoy spicy foods..

09:02 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So you've never meet someone who thinks they are "cool" because they eat hot chilli-peppers and similar stuff? If so, be glad, it's a annoying and childish version of the "my dick is biggest!" competition that men or "grown boys" like to engage in.
    Though it is hardly a mystery why men engage in various "penis size" competitions, it's just a form of trying to impress on the ladies (aka "get laid") and to establish your rank among your fellow males. It's just that when it comes to ridicilous "games" like who can eat the hot food, he small head down there probably did to much thinking...

Comment by Dirty
    09:03 10/09/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If you work your ass off for your wife of cause you eat a lot.