Comment on Aya Hirano Strikes Back – “Stop Telling Me to Die!” by Muriados:
So to sum up what the Anon(s) at 03:52 and 06:02 is/are saying:
Hirano was aware of her fans’ feelings for her, yet dropped this message with no regard for those feelings(as opposed to attempting to soften the impact by omitting or temporarily withholding certain information, rather than pouring it all out at once).
That this is what it seems to them at least.
Recent comments by Muriados:
- Skype Schoolgirl Cyber-Rape Teacher Busted:
They aren’t censored.
- Deus Ex Movie Due – “Will They Ever Learn?”:
If Warren Spector is involved, I’ll watch it…
- Ishihara in the US: “I’m Buying the Senkaku Islands!”:
We really outta be keeping tabs on his movement…
- 2ch Outraged by “Discriminatory” Katawa Shoujo:
Am I the only one interested in what Raita has to say about this?
- Zero no Tsukaima Author Stricken by Cancer:
Ishihara’s life probably isn’t as stressful…