You didn’t read the article properly.
Nin made other comments on this post:
- “Female Chikan” Arrested for Groping Man:
Recent comments by Nin:
- Project Natal “Costs $200″:
Naturally, you don’t want to use a Wii Remote in front of your PC. You need a little bit of distance to use it effectively and a large screen is nice when you’re at 2-3 meters distance. By the way, I’m a little surprised at your notion that the Wii Remote is apparently not so advanced. It’s not hi-tech, but also not simple enough to be easily “plagiarized” for use on a PC. It’s definitely a good quality product which I don’t see being used on a PC anytime soon.
- Eroge Artist Ayane Nanami Exposed – As Quite the Belle:
To be honest, I think her struggle with perspective really shows in picture number 005.
- Miku Fans Rage at Shinkansen Snub:
Oh god. The train otaku are flooding Sankaku too, now!
- Racist Japanese Rage at Chinese Miku MAD:
That’s what I’d like to say too, but childish behaviour always wins over good behaviour.
- Top 10 Qualities of the Ideal Husband or Wife: