I don’t care if they’re a week late, as long as it’s not Bakemonogatari episode 10 all over again.
Chris made other comments on this post:
- Dance in the Vampire Bund Shafted:
@4:11 Saying Bakemonogatari = Twilight tells me you haven’t watched Bakemono or you haven’t read/watched Twilight. It’s like comparing apples and a steaming pile of shit. @Coolham, mikutan, etc Sure, episode 1 was a different way to start the series, but a lot of points seem to be following the manga. I’ve watched up to episode 5, and it seems it’s coming up to the church confrontation soon. I don’t really like the addition of Akira having amnesia – it seemed pretty unnecessary. In the end …
Recent comments by Chris:
- Maid Cafe Numbers “Have Halved!”:
- Author: Hentai Ouji K-Pop Infiltration “Will Be Removed”:
This man speaks the truth.
- World’s Youngest Dakimakura User Exposed:
I own this dakimakura. If only I’d taken a picture of my niece with it when she’d been younger, I could’ve posted it on 2ch :V
- Toei Precure Dakimakura: “First Creepy Otaku, Now Furries!”:
Sir, you seem to be implying that bronies are normal or something. You may want to see a local health professional, it’s possible you’ve been infected. It’s ok though, I heard scientists are really close to a break-through on that Bronitis shot.
- LVL45 Imouto: Sword Art Online “Degrading Into Moe Anime”:
Did you not read what he posted…?