I don’t care if they’re a week late, as long as it’s not Bakemonogatari episode 10 all over again.
Chris made other comments on this post:
- Dance in the Vampire Bund Shafted:
@4:11 Saying Bakemonogatari = Twilight tells me you haven’t watched Bakemono or you haven’t read/watched Twilight. It’s like comparing apples and a steaming pile of shit. @Coolham, mikutan, etc Sure, episode 1 was a different way to start the series, but a lot of points seem to be following the manga. I’ve watched up to episode 5, and it seems it’s coming up to the church confrontation soon. I don’t really like the addition of Akira having amnesia – it seemed pretty unnecessary. In the end …
Recent comments by Chris:
- Sakura Trick Passionate Yuri Anime:
Now this is a man who doesn’t fuck around with his chinese cartoons.
- Senran Kagura Burst “Sexier in EU than Japan For Once!”:
We can only hope it was intentional.
- China “Televises Sunrise As Smog Is So Bad”:
Plot twist: It’s horizontal split-screen
- Megurine Luka Gains English Artbook Debut:
I have CV01 which is Miku. The art is quite nice.
- US & China Warships “Nearly Collide”:
Think of it in terms of kancolle, and suddenly it all makes sense