Higashi no Eden Movies Delayed & Extended

higashi_no_eden_cast.jpg

The highly anticipated movie sequels to penis abuse anime Higashi no Eden, or Eden of the East, have been reworked, with the result that the second movie of the pair, originally scheduled for January 9th, will now be delayed to March.

However, happily enough both movies have been extended in length.

Citing “production circumstances” as the reason for the changes, Production IG has lengthened the pair to 82 and 90 minutes, from 60 minutes each.

The first of the pair, “The King of Eden,” opens on the 28th of November.

With the TV series ending on a cliffhanger, fans will surely want to know what happened to protagonist Akira Takizawa, a cunning marketing stroke if ever there were one…

Via Mainichi.

• Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:41
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This arc is one of the longest, if they follow it faithfully, at this current pace, it should last till episode 26.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:40
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This is the REM arc! Her moment of absolute glory.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:07
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • for you ..._„„„„¸_...…………………………._¸„„„„_ ./'.……¯'*~--„…….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\ Ì'ì\,.…_¸„--~~-„)…………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì ...'\¯"¯-¸: : : : : ¯"^-„¸….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'... …"-,„„¸/' : : : : : : : ¸„„-^"¯ : : : :... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:02
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This reminds me of a Korean drama I recently watched called "Remember" where the protagonist is always losing against all odds in every single episode... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:56
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • Don't you tell me what to do! I'll suck wha...wait. Oh, fuck it. I'll suck any dick I damn well please!... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:55
    My Girlfriend’s Elder Sister Pretty Promiscuous
  • The same with Thailand and Vietnam! Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about.... More