Man Arrested for Being Seen Naked at Home

maggie-mui-coffee-exhibitionist.jpg

A man charged with indecent exposure for making a cup of coffee naked in his kitchen faces a possible prison sentence.

The 29-year-old Virginia man was standing naked in his kitchen making a cup of coffee one morning when a woman and her 7-year-old son passed by his window and saw him.

Apparently upset at the harm done to her child, she reported the incident to police, who came running to arrest the deviant.

criminal-exhibitionist.jpg

He admitted being naked in his own home:

“Yes I wasn’t wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me.”

However, the man, who himself has a young daughter, denies being a perverted fiend:

“I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid.

I never had a conversation with anyone, never saw anyone. Didn’t cross my mind, came and got coffee. I mean if I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen possibly it’s natural. It’s my kitchen.”

Police say he was arrested because they suspected him to be an exhibitionist.

If convicted he faces a fine and up to a year in prison; he denies the charges and is seeking redress from police.

Via the Telegraph.

19:33 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Here is the video for anyone wanting to see it.

19:15 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh my god.. WHY CAN*T PPL DO ANYTHING without being punished T_________T

18:56 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave...........

20:40 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Post failed to include that the woman and her son were TRESPASSING

Comment by maxchain
    20:36 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I absolutely agree. Maggie Mui does, in fact, need more good fanart.

20:12 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Christ! I walk around naked at home all the time! I'd be suing the perverted mom and kid for eavesdropping on me!

20:59 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Sorry to all Americans, but you live in a fucked "moron sues moron" country. No disrespect.

Comment by Y10NRDY
    03:16 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

k but if you have a young daughter in the house why go walking around butt nekkid in the morning? no one needs to see that sh*t. i remember accidentally walking in on my old man getting out of the shower once and the memory of his wrinkly balls was the stuff of nightmares for years to come...

06:17 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The girl was not home at the time. He's a divorced dad, and the girl was with mom.

02:38 16/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

ok but why are you going near his shower ? Its your fault retard.

02:57 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WTH WIF USA!?

02:54 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Beyond absurd. USA fails again.

04:22 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If it was a female that did this, you know there wouldn't be any presses charged.
    Stupid gender racism..

04:25 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

who wants a naked man? come and get it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaE0uathXJA&feature=player_profilepage [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaE0uathXJA&feature=player_profilepage]

06:14 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This source is from a news source in that local area: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/102309_man_arrested_for_being_naked_speaks_out - and the commentary after the article is very interesting.

Good reading!

05:42 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Can someone, anyone, please link me to hard evidence that seeing the human body and/or sex will do children any psychological harm?

I don't buy it. We all have the same parts. How is 1% of it offensive or even harmful? So what if the penis/vagina are sex organs. They aren't engaged in sex 99.9% of the time. How can something we all have, and use to have pleasure and create life be indecent or obscene? It is illogical.

I can't take the brainwashed western puritan culture anymore. I need facts.

06:15 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No, you just need your holes stuffed.

06:51 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't follow.

02:38 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What the fuck to the woman who called the police. Was she afraid she'd have to explain penises to her SON or something?

Comment by hauntedskin
    23:57 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Gotta luv my country that chooses nudity as the moral dilemma over violence . With Halloween approaching, kids/adults will dress up as flesh tearing/rending monsters and psycho killers while tv airs blood and guts horror movies nonstop. BUT one man walks nude in his own home in the EARLY morning and society comes crashing down!

Comment by Fonzer
    00:09 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Inb4 naked sex becomes illegal,even though they were in their own room.

Now lets put the joke aside and the main thing people and mostly the goverment forgets is privacy is important.
    So what were they doing on his property looking inside other people houses when it was his private home?

21:03 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That happens when women get too much of freedom! Sorry!!! Women should be locked in kitchen and feed her master - husband!;)

Comment by Busy
    21:41 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You know, the judge was male and not female. LOL!

00:12 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I pity the child... for having a mother like that.

00:17 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Was this women's son on her shoulders to see this or something??

At least the dumbass women didn't try to sue him like the common course of things in the U.S. does...

08:32 28/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She's dumb like Sarah Palin. LOL!

Comment by appztetra
    00:54 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What the heck....

Comment by ichimokuren
    01:04 26/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

so what if im naked in my house i don't care ^_^ atleast no one see me naked before... hahaahaahah

Comment by Riiku
    15:36 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm more concerned with the fact, that most people try to make the natural naked body of human being a matter of indecency and loath. They try to make children from the young age feel shame being naked around others. Imprinting in their minds things like "bad", "loathsome", "absolutely untolerable". Why? Yes, it's different than looking at naked cat for example, but why is it bad exactly? Who the fuck are they to judge if I should feel shame being naked?

Best regards, Potential Nudist.

15:32 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

one question is, why was the people looking into the house in the first place? I mean counter sue for peeping.

Comment by MechaTama31
    14:38 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Nothing to do with the article, just the picture, but I have always loved this picture of Maggie. She's my least favorite of the three sisters, but there's just something about this picture that strikes me. Anywho, I'll let you get back to the America-bashing.

Comment by Leaf
    14:49 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Dude, its his house. He can do whatever the fk he wants.

Harm done to the lady's son? what, as it awakened his gay senses or something? Or else, whats wrong in like a guy unexpectedly seeing another guy's parts. The lady is prolly gonna sue everyone that goes to gym class with her son next, and if they go to the pools on sunday, everyone in the same changing room as the boy will prolly get sued too.

Like, wtf lady. Get a grip. Shes shamed her son now by earning the reputation as the super stingy mum. Bet the boy is gonna get a load of shit at school now.

14:57 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm so tired of people taking any opportunity to bash America.

They skip the numerous Chinese articles.
    They skip the Russian articles.
    They skip the shittiest continent- Europe's - many articles.

But if something happens in the US, it's ONLY IN AMERICA LOL

Come off it.

18:29 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"They skip the numerous Chinese articles"

LOL! If you haven't noticed the China articles gets the most views and comments next to femnazi news. There have been way more bashing of China than there has been for the US by commenters.

"They skip the shittiest continent- Europe's - many articles."

Now it shows you're just butthurt. Even Americans bash America for it's stupid laws. America is the only country where you can sue people as natural as breathing. I'm sure even you know that. But that's the other side of freedom of speech. Even morons are allowed to act in stupidity.

05:37 21/01/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

this made me giggle, lulz :)

15:35 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

But this, seriously, has to be one of the stupidest things on here. The fact a police department can arrest you for being naked in your own home is more retarded than the vast majority of things in here, you have to admit that.

15:47 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Of course I admit that. I walk around naked in my house all the time.

16:06 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

only american would charge against something so silly. also it was a boy not a girl, what possible harm could he receive? turn gay at an age of 7?

14:54 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WHERE IS ANONYMOUS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?

Comment by exia
    14:50 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

lol that wold suck just drink your coffee you get locked up

15:44 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I sometimes check the internet and do other things while naked and waiting for the shower water to heat up. What the hell.

16:22 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Virginia ......... that explains everything.

This wouldn't have been an issue in, say, Seattle or San Fran.

16:42 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Why no one question those peer into people's privacy ??? I am so glad that I'm not living in that f*cking place.

16:19 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

funny thing is, i intentionally leave my curtains open and walk around naked just for THIS to happen. (un)lucky dude. a real shame it is.

16:15 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The lady should be arrested for taking her son with her to voyeur some dude. What the heck is the lady doing with her son 1:00 in the morning? And by a guys window no doubt. WTF? This makes no sense. They should be investigating her.

16:03 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WTF MAN is this fked up, the man is in his own home ffs. Whats is going on to these idiots. i bet they are all christian.

15:54 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Can you believe the nerve of some people? Being naked in his own home!

16:06 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The boy probably saw it wondering what it was... the man shows himself to the boy "Soon this too shall be yours"... confused by his own fate the boy runs in fear to tell his mother that he shall have a large clit when he reaches manhood...

19:14 25/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

aaah, the truth is now revealed, oh what shall we do?

10:37 09/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She is a womam, and her name is Maggie Mui; She's from the anime R.O.D the TV (LOL! D;)