Shota Rape Teacher Gets 7 Years

sexy-megane-teacher-panchira.jpg

A female teacher charged with the statutory rape of a schoolboy has been given a 7 year prison sentence.

shota-sex-teacher.jpg

The woman, a 29-year-old science teacher at a school in Biloxi, Mississippi, was found to have had a consensual sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy at the school, though he was not one of her pupils.

A court convicted the woman, and a judge sentenced her to 7 years, but then suspended 6 years of the sentence, meaning as long as she can restrain her shota raping tendencies she will serve only 1 year.

She is also being forced to pay a $1,000 fine, register as a sex offender and surrender her teaching license.

It is hard to imagine a male teacher in the same circumstances receiving such a generously suspended sentence…

Via the SunHerald.

00:02 13/10/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

How about focus less on the fact it was 29 with a 15 year old, or older female and young male, and more on the "person in position of authority has sex with subordinate", which is techincally how the "teacher-student" thing works. Someone in a position of authority and power abused that authority to have sex with a person under their charge. Regardless of age, or gender, a teacher should NEVER be having sex with a student. Bosses diddling their secretaries is wrong for a reason - if the person has the authority/power to fire/screw with your life (and a teacher certainly has that power), then how can the person in the subordinate position ever really give full consent? Because they know refusal may result in disciplinary action?

18:05 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The 15 years old get away with it and not the teacher? she need to serve for such a short period is absurd!

Comment by Falk5T
    00:31 13/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Dammn all these long talk!

Let that 15 year old stud bang that teacher, theyll be both happy and no one should care. I bet it just came to the light because that guy told all his friends. They told everyone too, and someone was just too jealous.

Comment by Riiku
    23:29 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So lets see. If I'm a 15 y/o boy, and I'll have a sex with a 18 y/o girl, the girl goes to prison no matter of my opinion? that's a nice law.

Comment by Shuu
    23:53 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

21:12 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

wow, shota rape cases are increasing nowadays

23:41 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You know who the real victim is in this case?

The 29 year old female teacher.

Comment by Dark Mage
    13:21 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The world is very corrupt indeed maybe I should have chosen the nick Ilpalazzo.

14:58 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

what really grinds my gears when I hear story like this is all throught out school I never had 1 attractive teacher let a lone a moderately young attractive one that was willing to have sex with me. yet there is so many cases of this happening, WHY couldn't this happen to me!!?? I'am not a bad catch (if I say so my self) I would have banged her every night and never told a soul.

04:24 13/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't give false hope like that :/

13:13 09/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

women do get away with anything ,it been a guy 20 to life. women are the true lolicons of this world.

Comment by tyciol
    13:28 04/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

She's not the hottest in the world or anything, but I could see having sex with her, I don't think any harm's been done.

10:12 19/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

i don't think that this lady should get off with a slap on the wrist. think about it...... if it was a 29 year old male teacher and a 15 year old girl, the law would have threw the book at him. they would have charged him with endangering the welfare of a child, statutory rape of a minor, probably would throw disorderly conduct and 12 years of jail time. then when he gets out,a court appointed shrink w/ some meds and he would have to register as a sex offender oh yeah don't forget the ankle bracelet. what i am trying to say is that when it come to law men and women are not and i mean not equals

16:52 19/06/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

I live in Biloxi atm, I remember this was in the local newspaper. I thought it was pretty funny, kid got laid, and the harrison county justice department over reacts like usual.

Comment by john
    05:25 17/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Well what about the 15 yr old,I don't put it all on her,the 15 yr old could have said some thing, what male
    teenager going to turn down sex, yeah the teacher is 29 and should have no better, but I'm sure the 15 didn't mind it,

I'm a minister and sexually abuse counselors,

Sad to say most these preteens as young a 9-14 have all ready had sex with a person or persons there age and older, it a sad fact,

yes still wrong and i agree if that was a male teacher and then yes they would have thrown the book at him, he would get the standard 10-15 yrs, her being a women and only getting a yr does seam
    unfair, but I'm sure that 15 yr old is bragging right now how he was scoring a teacher, and getting some, and don't rally care that such teacher is paying for her stupidity,

But i have dealt with cases far worst, 8 out of 10
    it the older person or parent who is at fault,

But there is that 1 percent that the child or teen is the instigator, and sorry to say any adult man or women will be stupid to try to get away with it

23:12 04/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

If she had waited one more year, he could have been legal enough... or am I wrong?

11:51 03/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

who the fuck is telling?? you have to keep it a secret

20:24 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Damn it. How cum other people always get the easiest to get asses?

20:36 13/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

lucky son of a bitch

Comment by Fonzer
    08:06 14/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

so only 1 year if she holds back,sweet for her but wrong.

Comment by Fonzer
    08:15 14/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

oh wait if she does it again she gets 6 years all together XD

11:34 13/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What a lucky bastard.

05:07 13/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thats just wrong. Im sorry for men that do that as they get a longer prison term.

08:36 13/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

who knows, maybe in a few years, if left alone, they would have become a happily married couple, albeit the large age difference... maybe even more so that most socially acceptable couples out there

(but then he'd probably regret it all in maybe 20-30 years lol)

oh well

Comment by Fonzer
    08:16 14/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

also a problem that society keeps calling him lucky and sweet by most is why it doesn't get such high sentences

13:50 14/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What!!?
    just $1000 ??

13:34 14/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yet again, another unjust sentencing of a pedosexual..... as long as the woman didn't hold down the boy and force him into a sexual encounter with her, there was NOTHING wrong with what she did except in the minds of the stupid and jealous out there, who have been brainwashed into thinking that children and teenagers having sex with adults is something 'bad' when it is not at all.

08:43 16/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Truth. The only thing wrong with this whole affair is that I'm not involved in it.

04:28 13/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hmm, where is man's Equality Now ???

Comment by Duo Maxwell
    09:19 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"Authorities getting wind of the improper relationship charged the teacher with statutory rape, as her partner was underage."

Why does every incident start with this one? Something isn't right here.

09:20 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

god that should have been a GIFT to the boy. She was only doing her job of giving him sex education which everyone has to take in high school, so why is she charged with such a sentence..

09:22 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Where were these teachers when I was that young DX

12:05 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, the first real live boob I saw was on my middle school teacher as she leaned over my desk. Not quite as good as this kid got, but it was still nice.

Ah... I miss the bra-less good old days. :) :)

Comment by Miroku74
    09:15 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Sheesh.... If *I* had done something like this as a teacher, I'd get minimum of 15-20 years..... MAYBE with time off for good behavior since it was my first offense. But, THIS..... ><

Seriously, WTF?!? Wanna run that by me again? How does a TEACHER.... a middle school teacher no less.... get off with such a light sentence?

The little shit probably bragged left and right how he got laid.

09:13 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

99% of 15 year old boys would love to be raped by their female teachers

7 years in prison is a joke

thats fucking america for you.

Comment by Dark Mage
    09:16 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yah some times I feel if I was emperor I'd round up all the moral fags and have them stand in the flame pit of a launch pad for 5 minutes when the count down is at T minus 2:30.

09:14 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah sorry its 6 years suspended

still a fucking joke

do that in japan and nobody will give a shit

Comment by Rokudaime
    09:39 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

America's legal system must be among the most fucked up legal systems in the world, seriously...

Comment by Exitium
    13:22 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It varies by state really. If you want see a TRULY fucked up legal system you should take a look at Alabama.

Comment by Tex_Arcana
    14:56 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's true. Few things are as universally American as scorn for the cotton state. At least their flag is spiffy.

Comment by Dark Mage
    09:14 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Why do they call it rape?
    He probably was willing we all know you can't raep the willing.

09:39 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Statutory rape.

13:21 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

statutory willing? what the fucks that?

09:40 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If it involves a little girl and a older man they call it reap. When it involves a little boy and a older woman they call it consensual. When it involves a little girl and a older woman they call it seduction. When it involves a little boy and a older man they call him father.

09:37 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Cheer up I am still a high school student
    LOL
    Lucky me hope that would have happen to me
    :>

09:10 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Aparently the teacher got science and sex ed mixed up.

09:09 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Just wait! Roman Polanski will also get nothing.

A short comparison:

15year old "victim" --> "criminal" 29 years old

consensual sexual relationship

Roman Polanski:

13 year old VICTIM, drugged and analy raped --> CRIMINAL 44 years old on the run for more than 30 years

09:43 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The girl he had sex says she forgives him too ,lulz

10:47 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah! After he has been on the run for over 30(THIRTY) years!

30 years later!

I don't care if she forgives him. Maybe he has even paid her to say that.

Any commoner would have to face prison. He's nothing more than a rapist who evaded prison for 30 years.

15:21 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is where double standard comes to play.

HE's a rapist you say? She consented, there's no "drugging" involved. The media made that shit up to demonize the man.

But you don't say the same for this teacher her? SHE's not a rapist? Oh, because they both consented. Same situation.

Double standard.

Fucking hypocrite. Eat a dick.