9-Year-Old Transsexual Shocks School

jun-watarase-pantsu-malfunction.jpg

Another school has been thrown into chaos with the surprise announcement that a 9-year-old boy will henceforth be a girl.

Under circumstances all but identical to a previous case involving a 12-year-old boy, a 9-year-old boy at a UK primary school suddenly returned to school at the start of the new term as a “girl,” in the vain hopes that nobody would notice.

The school, together with the boy’s parents, decided to sidestep any tricky explanations and simply lie to children and tell them the boy had been replaced by a similar girl, which unsurprisingly did not fool the children at all.

Parents were stuck trying to work out what happened and how to explain matters:

“My son came home from school and asked why one of his friends had become a girl. I thought he was joking, but he kept asking – that’s when alarm bells began ringing.

The pupil’s classmates were told he had left and that a new girl would be starting in his place this term.

We have had to deal with the fall-out from all this. It’s not a situation I or other parents are comfortable with and we’ve not been given any help from the school about how to handle it.

My son is too young to really understand the significance of what’s happening. It’s hard to explain to him.

He doesn’t understand the differences between girls’ and boys’ bodies yet. I’m terrified he’ll ask me if he can become a girl as well.”

The boy will apparently be sharing toilet facilities with female pupils, a situation sure to create further interesting situations when he reaches puberty.

“Doctors” and the boy’s parents apparently decided that his wishes to become a girl should be indulged. A source at the school reports that “the boy had always been rather feminine.”

A “gender counselor,” whose trade revolves around promoting sex-changes, is unsurprisingly supportive:

“People should not be surprised that a child so young has these feelings. What is more of a surprise is that the child has been able to express them openly, and that because of changes in society those around the child have been so supportive.”

However, an actual organisation of transvestites and transsexuals doubts the wisdom of this:

“This child is vulnerable to bullying and teasing. They and their family have been seriously misadvised. It is hard enough for an adult to change gender.”

Although the boy is doubtless on the fast track to a sex-change operation and hormonal treatment in order to turn him into something approximating a female, he must wait until he is legally an adult before any actual operation may take place.

Via The Sun.

22:45 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Come on guys just drop the act already, all of you even fap you a 2D guy-looks-and-acts-like-a-girl pics. So just admit you'd even fap for the real thing too.

Comment by Chris
    00:00 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

2D > 3D

Real life traps are extremely rare. By "trap" I mean the guy seems like a girl in every way. It's easy to draw a girl and then tell the viewer it's a guy - or just photoshop a penis in.

It's not so easy taking a real life boy and trying to force his body into becoming the opposite gender, with the end result being (what appears to be) a perfectly normal girl.

Rather then a trap, in real life what you get is a girl with a lot of lingering masculine features. Even after years of plastic surgery, there's subtle differences between men and women that we pick up on without thinking. To others, (and to the individual) it always seems like "something's off".

22:55 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ANYONE SMELL THE ANIME BLUE DROP, SPECIFICALLY THE MANGA?

00:27 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Most of you seem to be really against this.
    I wonder what your thoughts on a female-to-male would be...?

After all, that would be adding to the 'masculinity in England', right?

Comment by Busy
    03:23 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

But hey, if he changes his mind he still can masturbate looking at himself or becoming lesbian.

05:35 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ayu Jochuu wants your balls... in a jar.

05:41 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I respect Ayu as an illustrator, but I fail to understand why she hates male genitalia so much.

05:41 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Maybe she's a dike...

Comment by Busy
    06:30 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't really have something against but if a male wants to be female just let him do it, doesn't hurt anybody.

05:44 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

:Gaydar is on:

05:43 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Or a butch...

07:59 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Except for his penis

07:59 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And his (former) nutsack.

03:46 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Okay, that plan didn't work.

Comment by Hyo
    00:46 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Where's the "I am 9 years old and what is this?" comment?

Comment by GodOfSpeed
    02:22 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow at 9 years old? WTF >_>

Comment by crabdog62482
    22:42 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not bothered by the gender bender, but there's no denying this is a tricky thing for parents to discuss and explain to your 9 - 12 year old child. Hell, it would be tricky for adults to understand and discuss openly.

"Daddy, Jake came back to school, and he's a girl named Jenny now. The teachers are pretending its not Jake and everyone is making fun of him. I think he's faking. It's dumb. He can't be a girl. And we get in trouble if we don't call him a her. It's not fair."

And dad's life is shortened by 3 years as he shifts into damage control mode.

19:26 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's BS that parents are like that. It's because of this that there is an upsurge of underage pregnancies. Just the word sex can invoke uber protection mode in alot of parents, so talking about a sex change would be like bring out the tanks and warships. If parents don't adapt to their own child's intake of knowledge they don't deserve to be parents to begin with. Trying to keep a child dumb and in the dark about anything is only going to harm their development later. It is a known fact that if a child has had their sexual curiosities repressed till later in life, they tend to develop social disorders, especially towards the opposite sex.

Children learn alot quicker than decades ago. Obvious why, since information is much easier to attain currently. Does that particularly make them smarter? No. Therein lies your problem. It's basically similar to giving a Gun to a 6 year old. Having knowledge and understanding it are 2 completely different things, something the moralfags can't seem to process through their heads. Albeit there are some parents willing to step up to the plate and take responsibility in educating their child according to their knowledge intake. Sadly this isn't the case for the majority. Instead most will try and dodge the question or completely answer with lies. By doing so the child will be left to his/her own devices. Another words they will try and firgure it out on their own. Meaning they are left unguided and to make random conclusions and when something goes wrong guess what the parents will blame other than themselves?

Anyway I myself is a little skeptical that a 9 year old has completely affirmed he wanted to be treated as a female knowing full well the complications. Here's a tip average joes; sometimes psychologists are the cause of personality disorders and mental illnesses. Fair enough 'IF' the kid knew what he was getting himself into (people develop at different rates). If he was bullied before the transgender modifications, he's only going to be bullied more after. People are twats about these things, while kids are brutal little fucks.

19:19 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wish her good luck, forget what everyone else thinks about it. It's best to make any changes before being an "adult," though. Laws based on preconceptions about age ranges can all go to Hell.

Comment by Chris
    22:44 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Totally agree, kids know EXACTLY what they're doing. Not like they're mental functions aren't fully developed yet or anything. If a 12 year old wants to hit up the bar, it should be his right. If an 11 year old consents to sex, A-OK! If a 13 year old's parents die, he'll be just fine without legal guardians, he knows exactly what he's doing after all.

Seriously though, you're an idiot.

12:36 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That's what I told my girlfriend's parents, but they still called the cops. Now they won't even let me pick her up from preschool...

19:16 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If he's only nine and he can't actually have a gender change operation until he's an adult, that kid has about a decade of ridicule and abuse ahead of him.
    By the time he has the operation, he'll be so mentally effed up that he will either off himself or be "put away" in an institution.
    The parents have made a really bad decision on this one.

19:07 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

All hail Britainnia?
    wth is up with my country? :D

Comment by GHS
    19:06 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Here we go again, another sex-change debate... Anyway, I still keep the position I held in the other article; It's fine if he wants to be a girl, but both him and his family should ready and not be surprised to the inevitable public outlash and scorn they will receive. While the world is starting to become more open-minded (or at least trying to be), it's still not ready to readily accept the really difficult issues like sex-change and abortions and the like yet.

19:27 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Some people say applying fantasy stuff to real life must be one of the most exciting thing. Like MOST OF YOU GUYS here luv how some male characters looks and acts like a girl, some of you even admit you'd fap on it. But why is it when there's a real one you all react the opposite way? don't you wanna fap for a real one? Hahaha!

Comment by Chris
    22:44 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You must be new here. 2D > 3D

03:10 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You must be old here. 3D > 2D

01:10 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not new, i am so very aware of that and that's the very reason why i've made such a comment.

20:23 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

9 year old : Mommy, daddy, I want to become a girl!!
    *transforms into a girl*

~10 years later~

19 year old : Damn it, shouldn't become a girl. A sword is more powerful than a sheath.

It's his own fault for slicing it off anyway. After all, he ain't a man yet.

03:26 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ask yourself why he should be a man these days.

19:58 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

There may be background information we're not privy too, such as the boy may have been born hermaphroditic and the parents / doctor (doctors sometimes make the choice without parental consent) decide that it'll be a boy. And maybe they chose the 'wrong' gender, and they should have gone with going female originally. And this could be a form of correction.

Of course articles are going to push the 'scandal!' button. But given the community here, I'm rather surprised theres not more 'More cute girls in the world!' XD

18:33 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Seriously now :|

20:36 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This kid is a genius, he won't actually get any op until he's an adult, by which time he can change his mind. In the meantime, as a boy he gets the benefits of going in the girls changing room, every schoolboys dream. Genius!

21:16 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Once again....meteorite--->Earth--->surival of the fittest--->thumbs up.

Comment by Exitium
    01:17 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Unless the meteorite is too big,then the earth will be a planet sized charcoal.

21:08 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Dumb parents listend to their dumb 9 year old kid and made a dumb decision. Then the dumb doctors didn't stop the dumb decision from being carried out. Nothing to see here, folks. It's just a buncha dumb people doing dumb shits together.

When I was 9 I wanted to be a career gangster. I'm so glade my parents beat some much needed sense into me back then. I feel sorry for the kid for having shitty parents. I hope he can stick to the decision he made as a clueless young kid as he grows into adulthood.

21:40 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's interesting that some of the hateful comments left here are unremoved and extremely offensive at transgendered people, most likely by guys who are scared that if they find a Transgendered person attractived they believe it threatens their manhood and makes them gay.

And Artefact, you aren't much better, it's fine with talking shit about 2D imaginary people and claim to know what your talking about, but you clearly don't have enough understanding about this subject and have commented on it more than once.

I have seen way less hateful comments removed because of other sensitive subjects like religion and children etc. Yet your fine letting a huge amount of viewers bad mouth people who are actually suffering?

Most of these people believe a male to female sex change involves cutting someones penis off, and that female to male sex changes don't exist because they're just gay guys in denial.

You don't need to be transgendered or even know someone who is transgendered to understand, do a little research.

Transgendered people go threw enough shit threw life by other assholes who decide they would like to beat, rape or kill them, who are any of you to hate them? What they do with their life doesn't even effect yours, show a little fucking compassion and at least ignore things you don't understand instead of posting hateful comments.

Comment by Chris
    22:53 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I hope you're not confusing comments in disagreement with the child's parents, teachers and doctor with "hateful comments".

The main problem most commentors in disagreement (and Artefact indirectly, through the tone of the article) have, is not that this male wants to become female - it's that this little boy has made this decision, and it's being taken seriously by his parents.

We don't live in some kind of fantasy world where everyone has complete tolerance for everyone else. Especially grade school children, who'll prey on anyone who's even mildly different then themselves.

This boy's school years are going to be horrible, and for what? Because of a life altering decision he made at the age of 9.

16:50 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have no problem with people who disagree as long as it's not some stupid reason like "eww thats sick" or something similar.

Trust me, if this child decides to go threw with it, the school years are going to be the better years until she has fully transitioned, it just gets worse as you get older, until the process is complete.

Besides the child shouldn't be put on hormones but hormone blockers there should be no reason anyone has any problems with this, but I would side with people why some issues with giving hormones to a young child, thats completely reasonable.

Really the best they can do with this child if he really believes himself to be a girl, then they should put the child in home schooling, he will lack some life skills but will be a lot better off without being bullied every day or beaten etc.

The UK isn't known for it's acceptance of transgendered people, of course there are much worse places to be transgendered...

17:38 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Besides, we're anon, we are on all the sides of everything.

06:53 24/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I think it's silly how much of a fuss parents make about explaining things to their children. It is, after all, their job to socially educate their children, yet they shy away from it. My mother explained what a transsexual was in simple terms when I was very young, and I never had any trouble understanding it. I will explain anything that needs explaining to my own daughters as well. It's really not that hard.

This reminds me of the presenter on children's TV (I have forgotten her name) who was born without one arm, and the parents kicked up a stink about it, claiming the kids were frightened and how could they possibly explain it to them? But the kids weren't actually bothered. They were mainly just curious about why, like kids are with everything. All it takes is 'sometimes things don't go as normal when a baby is growing, and they are born a little different'. I don't see why parents are so silly about these things.

09:32 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

A real loli futa?
    DO WANT!!

Comment by Jürgen
    08:56 20/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't think it's as effective as 2D cross - dressers, I don't know too many people that can pass as the other gender.

06:10 26/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

this is... definitely interesting

10:30 01/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ITS A........WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Comment by spanther
    04:52 23/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I am one of these too, but I just gave up myself two years ago...
    I ever were very shy but when i turned 18, i thought I could tell this to my parents without getting into trouble, since i was old enough to leave home if necessary. Well, When I had my first touch with psychotherapists I needed to talk with and tell my whole fucking life and feelings, just because of stupid laws who need this to be sure It's okay, I had to go through alot of hassle. After I found out he weren't okay for my Health Insurance Agency I switched to another one who was called "okay" for them. This women were so rude to me and her eyes just were like needles staring inside me and with this cold expression, so that i just were scared to talk with her at first. After some time I tried it and the problem began. She ever tried to push me in another way like she was asking "why don't you try testosterone pills first? I know this will change your feelings and thinking about it too!" She just didn't understand any thing and wasn't very sensitive too. There i was 19...
    After nearly one year and her more and more growing ice cold personality, I couldn't stand this any longer and so I stopped this. Since then, I never tried anything other again and I just try to stay in my room the whole day and I feel like shit and never want to go outside or do something called "funny stuff"...
    I'm 23 now and in two months (2nd April) I'll turn 24...
    If I just weren't so full of fear about death and so scared about pain, I think I would have ended my life. So i just feel the inner pain every day but I try to hide it as good I can. I just don't trust anyone anymore any longer and hide myself inside my room as long I am able to...
    This world is so rude and so filled with rudeness, I just can't stand these views at me when others would know what is with me. I feel so empty inside and have nearly zero will to do something.
    I think I just gave up myself...
    I don't know...

03:35 09/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

In a just society, you would get euthanized.

13:20 10/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

In a just society bigots would be euthanized.

13:54 10/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

It's never too late to start again down the right road. Mail order pharmaceuticals are down right cheap compared to locally acquired. And yes it is legal to order meds mail order without a prescription. All the necessary meds would come to about $250 a month. What you will want is known as a Smiley Cocktail, estrogen, progesterone, and spironolactone (an anti-androgen). After 6 months on that, go to an endocrinologist. Have them do your blood workup, and get an actual prescription. You will still use the mail order meds, the prescription is just for better dosing.

Getting your letter to recommend surgery is easy once you are most of the way there. Self medicating is a strong indicator to any shrink that you DO need surgery. Or you can skip the letter all together, and get your surgery in Thailand. There are some very skilled surgeons there. Even people who go the expensive route go to Thailand for the surgery, as one of the surgeons there is considered the best in the world (8-16 month long waiting list due to popularity).

So don't give up. You life can turn for the better. You just need to make it happen.

23:39 12/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Nelhew:
    Most transsexuals actually started to think differently from a very VERY young age. I started at..... 10 I think.