12-Year-Old Transsexual Shocks School

watarase-jun-sexy-trap.jpg

A school descended into chaos after a 12-year-old boy returned to school after the holidays as a girl, with teachers ordering pupils to address him as “her” and by his new female name; parents were given no warning and children were left bewildered.

The boy is preparing for a sex-change operation and hormone treatment after psychologists decided he had a gender identity disorder.

The boy, whose identity is a closely guarded secret, now attends a secondary school in the south of England; in his previous school he apparently had a long history of cross-dressing and “girlie” behaviour, wearing a bikini during swimming lessons and wearing pink ribbons in his hair.

With the start of the latest term he began attending school as a girl, wearing a dress and with his hair in pigtails, having legally changed his name to something more feminine.

Children at the school were simply told at an assembly that:

“You may notice one pupil is not present in this assembly – that is because the pupil is now a girl.”

Children not using his new name or referring to him as a girl were then threatened with punishment.

It seems the boy and his parents thought nobody would notice that he was now a “she,” as the children had just moved up to secondary school from primary school.

However, pupils from his primary were attending the new school as well, and immediately recognised him and spread the word. Unsurprisingly, taunts and bullying soon followed.

The fracas has seen the boy scared away from school, says one source at the school:

“His parents have accepted he has now chosen to be a girl, and that’s how he will be. She has not come into school since the assembly. There were things that went on in the community which have been extremely upsetting for the family.

It was a knock-on effect from what was said in school. So they can’t let her come in for her own safety. We have no idea exactly when she will be coming back, but she will be back.”

The school felt the best way around his problematic gender as to provide him with his own special toilet and changing room; his previous school had insisted he use the same facilities as other boys.

A taxpayer funded operation and hormone therapy will apparently have to wait until the boy passes puberty.

Via The Sun.

Comment by MusicalNote
    16:10 19/09/2009 # ! Good (+0.4)

For some reason, this article makes me want to cry... She shouldn't be bullied just because she feels she's a girl, even though she was born a boy.

I'll admit I don't understand more than a minor part of desiring to be the opposite gender (seriously, I'm sure that almost every girl wishes for just a moment to be male during a certain part of the month...), but I do understand that to some people, being their biological sex just doesn't make them happy and that it often makes them hate themselves. Why should those around them make it any harder on the person in question?

Not sure about my feelings on the government funded part... But I'm butthurt about anything the government does anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Also, Jun~!

17:13 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Agreed, though I have to add there's also the "grass is greener" thing. I'm a girl too and when I was younger I went through a period of thinking I would fit in better with guys, and feeling that they have it so much easier because my habits matched up with theirs much better. I was so jealous of how they could practically roll out of bed and go out and still be socially acceptable. I acted that way and was ridiculed since I was a girl who didn't give a crap about makeup or fashion, and it gave me a serious inferiority complex.

As I grew older though, I learned to see all the social standards guys have to live with too, which are just as bad. Being expected to be tough and unemotional would have been hard on me too. They also seem to not be allowed to enjoy cute things D: and get constantly accused of being pervs and pedos, and can't even like kids in a totally platonic fashion without being under suspicion, which just sucks.

After that realization and maturing a bit, I'm happy to be a girl. I've grown to appreciate my body more, and my ability to indulge in a variety of cute things. It's great to be a girl... you practically get a free pass to enjoy all the loli you want. |D

Anyway, um.. my point is that at a young age it might be easy to feel like you'd rather be the other gender, but it could be because you are tired of all your own gender's problems and haven't yet recognized the problems of the other. Not at all to say gender identity disorder doesn't exist, but this is just something to keep in mind.

Comment by MusicalNote
    10:46 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I understand the 'grass is greener' deal, though I've long since stopped caring about being bullied for not taking an hour to get ready. I was lucky and aside from my mom wanting me to wear dresses all the time (another stroke of luck being that I only had to wear them on special occasions. It would have been fine if they had fit my sense of style, but I'm getting off- topic now)I could play sword fighting with boys and was allowed to play with dolls when I wanted, and Hotwheels when I wanted. I don't fully understand the difference between males and females as far as gender roles go, anyway, so I look at the 'being a guy' thing as 'not bleeding for seven days without dieing, and the insult of being in pain from it as a bonus' rather than 'Uhg! If I was a guy I could get away with my hair being a mess.' Overall biology factors I can understand, but not being allowed to like dolls because of those biological features, I do not.

I have to say that both social standards are annoying as hell. It annoys me to no end that a man who loves his daughter is automatically assumed to 'make love' to her too. God help a guy want to be a teacher because he loves children when they aren't his own! He'll be investigated as a pedo by the end of his career even if he is sexually attracted to women with impossibly large breasts and no sexual interest in anyone under fifty. I think things would be better if people were more realistic about social standards. There's nothing wrong with a guy who can cry, or a girl who wants to participate in a male dominated sport. And while it seems more likely that a man will molest a child (I have done no research on this subject and am simply basing this on a few things I've heard, so consider this a disclaimer) that doesn't mean the odds of little Timmy's science teacher giving him an unwanted handjob are high.

Indeed on the free pass to like Loli! Heck, girls can like (and are practically expected) to like shota without problems, too. And we aren't assumed to be gay if we like traps. I really wish guys were allowed to indulge in cute things, too, without someone ragging on them. There's no shame in thinking somethign is cute.

True. The thing about this though is that she's not allowed to start hormone therapy until she's gone through puberty. That's at least 16 or 18 from what I can tell. In the mean time, there's nothing wrong with her taking a female name, she can change it back if she has a change of heart. Heck, even if she suddenly decided 'You know, I'm a boy, and I want to stay a boy, what am I doing?' I'd see nothing wrong with a boy wanting to wear girl's clothes, and that's not the trap lover in me speaking. I can wear men's jeans if I please, why can't a guy wear a sun dress if it makes him happy? I can't say I wouldn't have a double take if I saw a guy who would fit the description 'hairy lumberjack' walking around my local supermarket in a sundress, straw hat, and high heels, but if it makes him happy and no one is hurt, who cares?

Comment by hALOTOO
    00:16 25/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Best comment anon chan and kudos to you musical note, by the way I do like cute thing especially cute girl

06:21 13/12/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I strongly disagree. No offense but its just WRONG for a girl to try to be a man and a boy to be a girl. Seriously did you even see people like that in society? They are strange and creepy.

13:58 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Ever read Hourou Musuko? Do it. It's great stuff.

If the kid is mentally a girl then it's outright cruel to expect her to continue living as a boy. If someone is mentally one thing and physically another then obviously what they are mentally is more important- that's what their entire reality is built around. You can change someone physically by surgery and hormone therapy, but the only way to change someone mentally is brainwashing. I'm glad her parents understand.

What makes one mentally a girl or mentally a boy? Gender differences are a social construct. Instead of telling him (and until scientists can swap chromosomes he'll always be a he) that he should have a sex change, they should be telling him and everybody else that there's nothing wrong with a male wanting to wear dresses or act femininely.

If people could just accept each other for who they are, people wouldn't be so obsessed with changing any part of them others don't like.

19:52 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Exactly. Do whatever you want -- wear a dress, wear a garbage bag, bark like a fucking dog and drink piss if you want -- so long as it harms no one that doesn't wish to be harmed.

16:13 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The exaggerated and unnecessary response is the product of an exaggerated and unnecessary response.

They fucked up because the world is fucked up. That is the way life is.

16:47 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Looks like we have a new school shooter then. Getting bored of those emo kids -.-

Comment by Jürgen
    08:57 20/07/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh god.... I don't think I like that idea.

07:09 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

eeeeeew, what if some boy dates her and doesn't know shes a guy??? eeeeew!

Comment by SaruDa
    08:04 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That would be my ideal date. I'd keep him forever and ever. I also wouldn't let him get a sex-change operation.

09:47 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

traps want to stay male though and it doesnt start at twelve usually its started in late teens

Comment by SaruDa
    12:55 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

A girl with a guy's body is even more appealing than a trap to me.

16:52 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"A girl with a guy's body is even more appealing than a trap to me."

I agree to this, I want to be one myself ^_^

07:21 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Man! It's hard enough avoiding traps on teh interwebz let alone IRL.

10:44 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That would make the Guy , Gay which he dates a Former Guy . So yeah Gay Guy marries Transexual Female Guy

14:45 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

sexual preference is defined by attraction to sexual traits. If you like DD, small waist, round ass, long hair, and a pretty face than your straight. It doesn't matter if you find out they have/had a penis later it doesn't change the fact that they have tits.

16:58 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is pretty disgusting, honestly. "Psychologists said so" is the most rage-inducing reason to fuck up your kid's life to me and I'm seeing it happen more and more in both the people around me and the people in the news.

It's not so much a problem of psychologists diagnosing stuff, it's the methods of fixing them that they suggest. "Your kid has trouble paying attention in school. THIS CAN NEVER BE FIXED WITHOUT PERSONALITY-ALTERING DRUGS, SO BE SURE TO TAKE THEM." "Your kid hasn't even hit puberty yet and he wants to be a girl. THIS CAN NEVER BE FIXED WITHOUT PERMANENTLY ALTERING HIS BODY TO BE A FEMALE, SO BE SURE TO GET A SEX CHANGE." Yeah, sure.

The part that REALLY makes me angry, however, is how easily modern parents give in to this shit. Do they really not know how to raise their kids to the point where they have to hand them off to someone else and leave them in the care of modern medicine? EVERYTHING is a "disorder" now, and modern drugs are powerful enough to permanently destroy those "disorderly" parts. Depression? It also has another name: it's called sadness. Back when people lived as people, the common prescription for it was called "cheer up".

19:57 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Dig yourself a hole. Climb into it. Pull the dirt over your head. Die.

Comment by Hunger
    17:35 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

err..i'm not one to forbid freedom of will..but..why change your gender when you're already the person you were meant to be =_=

Because not everyone subscribes to old farmers tales of Gods. Once one opens their mind to some rational thinking and truly takes a good hard look at their beliefs, they hopefully see the flaws in it.

Watch some QualiaSoup videos and open your mind.

It's not what he was "meant to be". He/she had a genetic mixup upon conception. Giving her a female mind, but a male body. She wants to correct this genetic hiccup so she can feel normal, not like she's been put in the wrong body.

21:08 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

A genetic mix up?

Are you sure? Can you demonstrate that objectively? Can you define normal without making a normative judgment? And what's the universally accepted definition of "a female mind?"

He's exactly what nature, genetics, and chance determined he would be. If someone can't survive, they die. If he can't attract a mate, his genes won't be passed on. Nature doesn't care because a single individual doesn't matter. Saying it's a mistake is like saying it's a mistake for a comet to fly into a star. It implies intent where none exists.

He doesn't want to correct nature's mistake. He wants to reject what he is in favor of what he wants to be. There's no problem with that, but if you're going to criticize belief in the Gods, don't then imply a will in nature.

04:28 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

A genetic mix up as far as mix up's go in life. Conception didn't work they way it usually does. Genetic code wasn't copied properly. This happens in life sometimes due to the chance of many variables.

A female mind is genetically different from a male mind. That is my definition of a female mind. Genetics determine your sex and general attitude. While experience as your growing up add-on to that base attitude.

I never said nature cared. Everything in life is the result of something else. There is no chance or free will. Just equal and opposite reactions.

What happened is a mistake as far as mistakes are defined in life. A procedure didn't go how it should normally go. And thus something went wrong.

Humans have evolved to a point where we have to take evolution into our own hands. Natural selection has little effect when we have created such a society where we take care of the stupid, lazy and retarded. Where in the wild they would have died off pretty quick in most cases.

Comment by Kelvin
    17:37 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Be proud of what you are boy.

19:19 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

With the state of UK schools / children as they are at the moment this boy will be eaten alive ¬_¬

Comment by Aero
    15:37 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is the "gayest" thing I've ever heard of.

You know, my philosophy is strongly against guys who like to cross-dress and thus have surgery to become a "woman". No matter how I look it, they will ALWAYS be guys to me.

Comment by Rakiro Mikira
    01:22 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Will you know it's a guy until she tells you? After you finish having sex with what you would probably describe as (for the sake of lolzworthy irony) "the best pussy you ever had"?

19:55 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Fail indeed.

Enjoy living in your box. I for one hope you suffocate in it.

When we are still a embryo, everybody is both male and female. The main characteristics of the genders start in puperty and if you take hormones you can avoid turning into the wrong gender.

21:28 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

As embryos, everybody starts female. Primary sexual characteristics are determined before we're born, with secondary sexual characteristics developing during puberty.

A Y chromosome. You either have it, or you don't (ignoring extremely rare cases). He's either a boy, or a girl. He can think or act however he wants, have all the plastic surgery and hormone therapy in the world, but unless science makes some major advances in his lifetime, he'll always be a male.

A sex change is nothing more than a surgical form of dress up. It allows people to pretend they're something they're not, but it doesn't change who they are.

13:31 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Good For Her! I'm behind her 100%

19:21 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

in more ways then one...

''Good for him''

Fixed

13:27 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wish I had been as brave as that kid when I was that age. I'm glad to hear she's starting so early. To this day, I seriously regret not starting on therapy and hormones back when they could have made a huge difference. If only I had known back then what was possible and preventable, I would have spoken up earlier. Even when I did my best to hide the truth from others (and myself), I was still constantly abused. So in retrospect, revealing the truth back then wouldn't have made that much of a difference with regards to how others would have treated me anyway. I would have been happier with my body and myself at least. Oh well, better late than never, I guess. I suppose my current body isn't too bad though, but I'll always wonder about what could have been.

12:58 27/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Guess you best do what your mind tlls you ! I f feeling you to be a girl, act like a girl an the other way around as well ! For me it does'nt matter whjat you feel to be like, i just love (or don't love) the PERSON you are ! So for now : I LOVE you - as i am bi ... (Pete)

13:19 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Change all his physical traits (voice, adam's apple, etc) to that of a girl, except for her breast so that we can have an everlasting DFC. Leave the penis too.. in case for yuri futa sex with his girl mates..

Comment by Shuu
    13:52 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That sounds like an awesome course of action.

13:39 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So now he's a futa(still have hot dog) or trap(no hot dog)?

Comment by MusicalNote
    16:18 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Traps still have penises... Traps are people who could convincingly pass as the opposite gender.
    Or, rather, males that look like girls are traps and girls that look like boys are reverse traps, to put it in a basic manner.

Futa are 'dick girls', possessing both breasts and penis. Sometimes the possess a vagina as well, but it seems to depend on the artist involved, as I understand it.

Unless she can pass as a girl, she is neither a trap nor a futa.

Either way, she's still got a penis, since she has to wait until puberty.

04:16 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Futa's have vagina's as well.
    You're thinking of newhalfs, lot of folks confuse them with futa's, but they're mot akin to pre-op transexuals. Boobs, dick, not vagina. Usually no desire to get rid of the dick either.

Comment by MusicalNote
    10:04 21/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thanks, I'm a trap lover, and only have the gist of futa (Natural breasts + a dick). I'm glad for the clarification.

16:10 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

futa has "dog" and then some. Trap just has "dog" but is a very convincing crossdresser.

14:10 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The immaturity I see here is hilarious, if I didn't know better I'd say half the people here were twelve, have none of you ever heard of gender identity disorders?

19:22 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

you mean to say, you've never heard of trolling?

13:45 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I kinda feel bad she is getting bullied for a mental problem. God knows it caused me not to trust anyone outside of my family. Idk I have a soft spot for those who suffer like that.

Comment by kajunbowser
    13:11 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

*British voice on*
    Oi, what's all this then?
    *British voice off*

This is the youngest account of a transsexual in the news. It's weird, but hey, it happens. No real need to threaten the kid though.

On that note, breast cancer victims in UK get shunned for wanting a medication that could've saved their lives b/c it's too expensive, yet this teen gets to have a sex change ok'd by same ppl? The world is indeed fukkd up.

13:36 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Though his/her classmates are just like all other kids: Self-indulgent pricks. They will still pick on him/her even if he/her did not change his/her gender just because he acted like a girl!

As for breast cancer victims, I can kind of imagine that the British are trying to lie to themselves that breast cancer never existed.

19:49 19/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You fail (Much like 90% of the other comments here) for saying "He/she".

Comment by Rakiro Mikira
    01:27 20/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Fails harder for thinking that the whole medical process gets held up for one person. You know there's more than ONE dollar right? They they can spend on OTHER people?