Lolicon Steals Loli, 100 Sukumizu

mio-sugiyama-fault-sukumizu-tony.jpg

A lolicon who carried off a 6-year-old girl into a store toilet in order to have his way with her was subsequently found to have stolen 100 sukumizu.

The 22-year-old car mechanic, a resident of Miyagi prefecture, was arrested after he seized a six-year-old girl in a convenience store and took her into the store toilet, gagging her to keep her quiet.

Once in the toilet apparently all he proceeded to do was pick her up and hold her; police charged him with assault after his apprehension.

Once caught, a search of his home revealed over 100 sets of school issue swimwear, all stolen from local elementary schools.

He admits charges of breaking into the schools in order to steal the sukumizu, and has been charged with trespass and burglary.

Via Jiji.

Comment by Offline
    20:11 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What that guy really needed was a girlfriend and now he'll become one XD
    The moral of the story : If you're ronery, rather hug a pillow =P

08:45 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hi. I just want to say that I hug the pillow all the time (when noone's looking).
    I simply don't know where can I find a good girlfriend... :(
    The bitches are everywhere, but I want a nice girl.

[WOOT! Back to reality] Enough about me :)

I bet that if that guy is in jail right now, he's got many new friends to hug with... :D

19:04 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

wut

01:03 06/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't tell me that you didn't get the joke.

11:15 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Finally there is a god above us ^^

Comment by Y10NRDY
    12:22 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

loli hugging is a crime.

13:39 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Many of you lolicons are totally ridiculous, yes, I feel bad for the guy, but I feel worse for the girl, she's gonna be traumatized by being kidnapped, gagged and taken into a bathroom to be held by some stranger. These comments just show how deeply lost alot of you guys are into your fixations and fetishes.

Comment by Kitsune9Tails
    14:05 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

In reality, in 15 years, she'll probably not even remember it in any detail, nor give it any kind of thought unless someone brings it up.

Honestly, being hugged is now "traumatized"? Little wonder this world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Comment by Offline
    20:36 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Not the fact of 'hugging' is traumatizing but that it was done by a COMPLETE STRANGER without the PERMISSION of the child...> >

In reality children remember A LOT!!

And yes she COULD get traumatized - in my childhood ( 3-4 yrs ) I looked out the window and my father suddenly looked from outside back at me...It was in the night and I was so overly scared by that scene that even now I FEAR the idea of uncovered windows at dark...
    I have 3 curtains for 1 window and honestly I'm 22 now...

So that's it...> >

What some of you lolicons should really take into consideration is that 2D is not 3D!!
    Children ( not lolis/shotas ) are the cutest and prescious little creations of nature and if you harm one ( in any way ) you're worst than any rapist!!

And no, I'm no Agnes-chan, I'm a 2D lolicon/shotacon myself ( not only read but also draw them )and a fujoshi who has a '3D gay little brother fetish'...

00:48 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I guess you fear more that he could see ya masterbate from outside the window XD

Comment by Offline
    09:24 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

1# - Nope, I fear my MOM comes into the room while I'm masturbating...

2# - Drawings...I can show some sketches :

I'm still at improving my skills so these aren't really much worthy...

( Sry for offtopic )

00:54 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

you are sick...
    hehehe btw do you can show me some of your drawings? just curios ofcourse....

Comment by dzodzu
    06:06 03/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You've got some awesome drawings here. Ha Ha - saved all! And now excuse me...
    *fapfapfapfap*

19:10 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

^
    fujoshi indeed. and thats not a bad thing.

14:27 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't feel sorry for the girl!
    I wish exciting things like this happened to me...

20:11 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That's not very hard to achieve. Provided you are a male (which you are, cuz' there are no girls on the internet), all you have to do is:
    1. Move to Texas (if you don't live there)
    2. Kindnap a loli and get caught
    3. ???
    4. Profit

And by profit I mean "get intimate with the other inmates".

If you want excitement, become a boxer. There is nothing fun in someone coward trying to exercise his nonexistent authority over you.

Comment by Tex_Arcana
    02:59 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

How did Texas become ground zero for Loli-napping?

Being a boxer is 90% dieting and training. I'd suggest being a paramedic if you want excitement.

Comment by Tex_Arcana
    12:47 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

While his behavior was pathological, I can't help but feel for the guy.
    I doubt it's all that uncommon to be driven to desperation from lack of affection.
    A certain percentage are going to take this route, which is still probably better than the types who go on a killing spree.

I got no explanation for the swimsuit thing, though.

00:46 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

K-K-K-KILLING SPREE !!!!!

12:58 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

while the media is not interested with the molester stealing 100's of sukumizu, they will suddenly put it as top news story when the police found 1 dusty copy of eroge inside the house.

00:47 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Nobody knows for certain what he might have done had he not been caught. Inseminate her, perhaps? Maybe he would have, but she'd have foiled him by being too young to get preggers.

And she got lotsa hugs in exchange. Sounds fair to me !! :)

20:01 07/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If the guy had said "hi there kiddo! can i have a hug?".. he'd still be crucified for asking. And that's pretty sad. Of course the girl will now forever be afraid of weird men grabbing her in variety stores, but the real issue should be how to treat this man, not how to punish him.

Pedofilia; contrary to common belief, is NOT by choice. It is NOT a "mindset", it is a neurological disorder.

Ever wondered what makes a straight man attracted to women? or what makes a woman attracted to men?.. what makes homosexuals attracted to the same sex?.. and likewise, why are pedos attracted to children?
    Could YOU even chage your own sexual preference, truly, even if you tried?.. the answer is NO.

Sexual preference is not a choice, and many gay people know this more than any of us, they who have struggled with their feelings towards the same sex despite all the social pressure against it. Obviously if it were choice or simply a mindset, they'd prolly choose to go straight, and avoid being shunned by society. But it is not that simple.

HOW can one ever truly change ones sexual preference if it is not even a concious decision? That is what Psychotherapists and Sociologists are struggling to explain.

We (society at large) treat pedos like criminals and evil bastards who deserve to die, when truly they are suffering from a disease they cannot change.

They can however control themselves. I have no sympathy for a pedo who acts on his desires and assaults a child. No matter how he may feel, he still knows right from wrong, and pedofilia is wrong ...

However, there are a lot of pedos who never act on their urges, and are essentially cursed to suffer their shame, and their illness without any support or sympathy, and no cure or treatment is offered to them without equal shunning and hatred being doled out by society. (In fact, many suicide cases are able to be connected to the individual having feelings of homosexuality and/or pedofilia, next to the more obvious reasons being poverty and the loss of a loved one).

So they suffer in silence, and when they lose control and act out they are treated as criminals, when truly they are just SICK people, who need rehabilitation, not punishment..

Until society realizes this, the problem will never be solved.

12:40 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

^
    Uppity broad without any doubt, aimirite????

07:41 02/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

lol....100 sukumizu's XD

Comment by Neko
    12:14 01/05/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Lolicon: Turning people in to hero's around the clock.

21:24 23/09/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

God police worst thing i ever saw the police do .

Comment by Ghostchase
    17:12 14/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Is he selling any on ebay yet?

Comment by tyciol
    12:25 18/04/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Also are they clean or worn?

17:55 07/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have a lot of of loli hugs from my cuzins daughter, oh joy ^_^
    lol funny thing is her friends get jelious that I gets hugs and they donts
    teehee ;D

17:48 23/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Good for u! Lol

23:08 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Why assault? He didn't assault her, did he? He did kidnap her though, and that's not cool. I'd be happy he didn't violate my daughter when he could have.

Comment by ドラゴン
    04:36 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What a weirdy.

05:29 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Lolicon
    weird

You must be new here.

Comment by Thage
    06:03 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Welcome to the Roflcoaster!

Comment by dzodzu
    04:21 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

100 sukumizu, what for - EBay? *face palm*

04:27 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'd keep them for myself.
    Must have been a nice collection.

Comment by dzodzu
    04:48 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL, well they would be sufficient for entire year.
    *snifffff...ohhh so exiting... they smell nice, today I'll wear these ones* XD

Comment by dzodzu
    04:56 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, yeah actually they might be enough for entire year.
    *sniiffff... ahhh so exiting they smell so nice, today will wear these ones* LOL

00:35 02/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

thanks dude im gonna have nightmares now....

14:51 21/11/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

... not even gonna look after the above comment

Comment by Tiedupinknots
    05:29 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Can you really fit into them??? You must be one skinny SOB...

Comment by dzodzu
    07:24 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Boh.. everything is possible

04:57 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You know, people on ebay buy them for much more then 70$.

Comment by Tiedupinknots
    05:33 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Does the girl come with???

19:59 05/07/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

then i no pay

Comment by Y0k41
    07:00 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Lolis not included

04:23 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well he just wanted a hug, it can't be helped.

04:39 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It can't be helped. Exactly.

(no sarcasm. i'm serious here)

Comment by Schrodinger
    04:56 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Right now, I want a loli hug...
    I'll wait 'till my sister brings her daughter over since she like giving me hugs.

15:33 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hand over all your cats Mr. Shrodinger!!!

22:00 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

actually schrodinger never had a cat, just a hypotetical one.

22:39 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Exactly what prevented him from being charged with cruelty towards animals.

Hey, he was lucky Agnes-chan wasn't around at the time :"Mister Schrodinger, we're here to sue you as you hypothetised cruel treatement towards a nonexistent cat. Resistance is futile."

11:26 03/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I so almost died laughing at that lol.

20:54 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy shit, UNCLE ANON?! You're back!

10:35 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

schrodinger are you me?

05:29 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That sounds fucking creepy.

15:32 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It'd sound even creepier if he wrote 'our daughter'.

07:18 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Loli hugs ain't what it's cracked up to be. It gets tiring. Fast.

Try having a loli latched onto you for an entire day. I once had the misfortune to experience this, and I experienced this for a period of a week when the auntie brought her niece over.

Dealing with lolis is tiring. Especially when they are clingy and curious and ask alot of questions. Like why that sky is blue.

15:22 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I respect your right to be a moron, and respectfully disagree.

07:13 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Loli hugs aren't as what most crack it out to be. I know, because I had a loli latched onto me for an entire day once. I was still in secondary school then, but she latched onto my back for so long that some people thought I was her father.

Do I look that old? Or was it only because of the piggy-back rides?

Comment by Tiedupinknots
    05:35 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Understood, I don't mind the hugs and stuff as long as they are not covered in some goo....

And sometimes they glomp to much and damn near strangle me...

2D>3D! But the hugs are nice...

Comment by Y0k41
    07:03 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Not really creepy, he just wants some hugs from a little girl. Mebbe u don't understand how ronery people work?

Comment by Y0k41
    07:03 01/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

oops meant to reply to Anon at 5:29