Mother Forces 71-Year-Old Father to Buy Sex with Daughter

• Author: Artefact
  • Categories: Uncategorized
  • Date: Apr 23, 2009 10:36 JST

schoolgirl-sex-for-sale.jpg

A lady has been arrested after having her schoolgirl daughter have sex with her own 71-year-old stepfather, who she forced to pay substantial sums for the privilege.

The lady (55) had divorced her husband and taken her daughter, now 15, remarrying a man 16 years her senior.

The mother apparently felt her part-time work was insufficiently remunerative, and so decided to make some extra by selling her daughter to her new husband.

She took the girl to his Shizuoka home a number of times over a two month period, and there had her daughter satisfy the geriatric lusts of the elderly stepfather.

For this she received several tens of thousands of yen a time, out of which she generously shared 10,000 with her daughter.

The next year, the elderly gentleman approached police with an apparently guilty conscience, and confessed that he had been “forced” to pay for sex with his daughter by the mother.

The mother has been charged with violation of child welfare laws, and for good measure police plan to press charges against the stepfather for procuring a child prostitute.

The mother for her part admits the charges, saying “I wanted the money.”

Via Sankei.

Even 2ch thought this story originated in China, but it is one of a number of similar cases in Japan…

Comment by Nimas
    01:16 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Sicking that a mother can do this to her own child, some ppl shouldn't even have kids at all.

Comment by Fonzer
    00:52 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wait what? She forced him to have sex with the daughter and pay for it?

Comment by shalala
    03:54 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Saved the children (3d ones) from these sickos. Leave the 2d's alone.

Comment by maga
    04:38 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

At least she was paid in cash and not food...

20:03 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That poor man forcing him to lose his money that way and having to pay for sex with a teenage girl with out being able to avoid it. Certainly he is the victim here.

Comment by rabbit
    22:00 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

all i need is a stepchild huh? got it

22:57 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

These mothers make me sick. You're given the greatest gift/responsibility ever, control other another humans life, and you just throw it away for money. Fucking creep.

Comment by thanekos
    04:03 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

if you can't use control of another human's life interestingly, you shouldn't have it.

Comment by イチロ イノ
    22:25 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I am surprised that there is such an "old people" tag...

Comment by Tyciol
    14:05 29/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

lol, forced to pay. Like had sex and then 'pay or I turn you in' or something. He was probably obligated to keep paying whether he got sex or not so kept doing it.

18:43 08/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

pay money for sex! why he doesn`t do it with professionals?

08:13 22/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

HE WAS FORCED TO PAY FOR PROSTITUTION MULTIPLE TIMES WITH A YOUNG GIRL AND IT TOOK HIM SEVERAL MEETS FOR HIM TO CONFESS. Ok dude... he had his fun and spent a lot of money so he told police. What about the girl? They never said she was forced into sex with the older man. Did she want the money too? oh well. idk if 10k is enough for that old man inside you...

08:22 05/03/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

He got balls, the old man, but it ain't gonna pay

09:50 27/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, he was "forced" to have sex with her, well at least the guy fessed up to his crime.

23:35 29/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I was also wanting to know the artist. I found this pic and several others like it on gelbooru, but it doesn't have the artist tagged...

Comment by Yeahx3
    07:45 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I just want to know the artist of the pic...and I suggest that it should be always provided by default if its available

Comment by halotoo
    15:08 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Good for you the artist has done at least 2 eroge and they are both incest game. But unfortunately I don't know the artist name or the eroge name.

Comment by Yeahx3
    19:44 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I see. Thanks for your answer anyway. I'm positive we'll find the source eventually

Comment by dark mouzy
    04:25 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

a real loli..
    what the hell is going on in this world nowadays?
    ups,the meteor is coming closer.hwaa..

Comment by Aeromax
    03:25 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What I don't get is why the sex had to take place at all. I mean, why wouldn't she just take the money? That's like holding someone up and gunpoint and forcing them to buy your car.

Comment by boneless
    18:24 25/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No, I think the father was already intent on banging his granddaughter, but the daughter decided to play pimp.

21:30 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

hypocrites.

deep down most ya'll are just envious of the old coot for the secksing of jailbait ass.

what i find weird in all of this is the couple didn't share their money, and here my past girlfriend took all of mine. not even married, not even getting pussy and she took my money. dropped her like a bad habit after i almost got cunt. cut my losses, she is a fucking vacuum. wasn't pretty anyway. thought she was an easy lay, i coulda fucking just paid for sex (with a hot whore) and got it over with. fucking bitch.

17:17 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I actually find myself applauding these criminals. Of course not because of the crimes they committed, but at how they admit to their guilt without making excuses. Most of the articles I've read here on crime in Japan have these criminals admitting to their guilt and giving a simple, yet truthful explanation. Good luck getting the same from our so called white-collar criminals here in the states...

Comment by Artefact

The difference is that Japan has a conviction rate of 90+% and no proper jury system, so throwing themselves on the judge's mercy is the only hope for these types. Japanese police do not mess around.

18:17 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Plainly admitting guilt through greed is how they throw themselves to the judge's mercy? Granted that honesty might have its perks, but I would think coming up with some sob story is far better than saying "I wanted the money".

Also its not like the jury system is infallible, though granted its better than having a single judge decree your faith.

I just admire how they just plainly admit to their crimes without bullshitting about it. Of course such a thing shouldn't have been committed in the first place, but hey kudos nonetheless for admitting to your sins. Unlike say the western way of usually sticking to your lie until the bitter end or miraculously changing your story under mountains of evidence.

Comment by monban
    11:12 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

noooo .. my loli~
    damn that old man!!
    stealing my dream~

11:02 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Quagmire:Hello fire department?It's stuck in a loli this time.

Comment by Ivory
    11:16 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Death is not enough for her!! >3

Comment by Icy-nee-san
    11:26 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

For a second I thought this was the description for a new eroge XD

04:04 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I would like to see an eroge with this kind of theme as well. There are lots of crazy ideas that have yet to be materialized in eroge. Game developers need to push the boundaries even further. I guess in the mean time we will have dlsite to fill the gap...

11:19 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

that mother should just die

when she become parent she must know that his child happines is over her happines

what an asshole parent

Comment by xbow
    11:01 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

evil mom...

Comment by Obsidian
    11:00 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Meh, I wouldn't be all shock about it.

Comment by basilio
    10:42 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And not to mention the guy is freaking 71... that's sick.

10:56 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The poor girl will be scarred for life having to have sex with a stepfather 56 years older than her.... damn, just imagining it is growse.

Comment by basilio
    11:07 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I know. Just imagine what it would be like to have sex with a hairy, old man with his skin probably hanging off due to old age.

Or a very old lady, if you're a guy.

*shudders*

01:49 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

DUDE FUCK McD's, you actually have to work your ass off for that $10. I don't mind fat old guys, they got smaller penis so it hurts less in my but.

22:04 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't beleive the mother turned to the him of all people. She could have made way more money pimping her daughter on the street, and it (might) have been less traumatising for the girl...I'll pay the $10 if she's still in business lol, sounds like a good deal from the male side.

Comment by chibiKEN
    11:24 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

omg it's just like big daddy and that lady is have sex with that old geezer with the old BALLS ......

14:02 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

DUDE who doesn't want money? I'd gay sex 2 guys at the same time for $10.

Comment by basilio
    15:57 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

How about two fat, old guys in their seventies?

... I would rather work at McD's for minimum wage for 2 hours for the $10 = ="...

Haha and np, sleepy. Anytime.

Comment by sleepy
    11:55 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh no! Nice, vivid description of the situation, basilio... now i'm getting nauseatic.

But seriously, how will this affect the young one? What a foul mother she is...

“I wanted the money.”

Comment by basilio
    10:41 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy shit, that's so wrong. I mean, not just forcing her own daughter to have sex with her step-father, but forcing the step-father to PAY for it??? I thought she would share the same financial stuff with her new husband = ="...

Still, that's twisted. Schoolgirl loli sex should only happen in 2D.

Comment by maru
    22:57 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

>Schoolgirl loli sex should only happen in 2D.

Indeed.

Comment by shalala
    03:55 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I would not have said it better my self.

07:13 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And to me :D

Comment by Shanyy
    20:24 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

May just should, but it does indeed. Also the 2D loli artist are all pedophiles anyways...

Comment by Veknus
    10:40 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Money really has power over people, even if its something as silly as this....

Comment by none taken
    17:04 20/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Money...money...money. It feels like lately people just have children to make profits or pleasure of them. Disgusting.

Comment by Robocop