Death for Teacher Who Violated 21 Schoolgirls for 70¢ Each

schoolgirl-recorder.jpg

An elementary school teacher who forced himself upon 21 of his charges over a three year period has been sentenced to death. He kept some of them quiet by paying them the equivalent of 70¢, others he menaced with threats.

Police investigations revealed that the teacher (50) had repeatedly predated upon his charges from 2004-2007, luring them into his residence on the school premises, where he would have his way with them.

He was found to have repeated this on 21 occasions; none of his victims were older than 14.

In order to stop them reporting him, he variously threatened them and offered them such generous sums as 5 yuan ($0.70) to keep quiet.

He offers this by way of defence: “I didn’t take them to my room, they came of their own accord. And there was no serious damage done, so I wish for a reduction in the penalty.”

The judge was unconvinced: “You inflicted grave wounds upon these girls, to both mind and body, and you disrupted the school; your wicked crimes had an exceedingly bad influence upon society.” He passed a sentence of death.

The teacher was initially exposed in 2007 by reports from the parents of a child he assaulted, though rumours had persisted of his crimes previously. It was said that fear of untoward rumours dissuaded other parents from reporting the scandalous infamy he perpetrated.

Via Record China.

This being China, his organs will likely soon be gracing the transplant market. He is unfortunate to have not been born Japanese, as similar hentai teachers in Japan are unlucky if they even get jail time

20:22 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Dumb guy should've been a teacher in a Japanese school. He'd get away with a slap on the wrist.

20:37 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So sick...

... The dude deserve it, since he didn't do it once or twice, but 21 times. He played with fire and got burned, all simply. Serve him right.

Comment by SpookyMuffin
    20:39 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

MikeeUSA is a retard who needs a fictional book to help him overcome his uterus envy. Women and men may be different in a lot of ways but we are equals, anyone who thinks that one gender is superior to the other is stunted in the worst kind of ways.

This isn't about gender. This is about a man who abused his position and hurt 21 *children* that were under his care.
    It doesn't matter what gender the children or the rapist involved happen to be. The crime is still the same regardless.

The rapist got what he deserves. I can only wish that other more "civilised" countries would realise just how serious the crime of rape really is. Rather than handing out three year suspended sentences for it and allowing repeat offenders to walk the streets.

20:56 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Kill that scum. Those fker are one of the reason 2D loli material is misunderstood for leading to child abuse.

Comment by rexyke
    19:24 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

MikeeUSA is awesome. His logic is awesome. Only if you happen to be a guy though.

Comment by Vegio
    20:10 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

not even if you're a guy, trust me.

Comment by rexyke
    23:21 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Just read his(MikeeUSA) blog. Apparently he's serious shit.

This is when my chauvinism meets my hate against religious fruitcakes.

03:11 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Agreed, at the risk of sounding like an internet tough guy, if I ever met Mikee's pathetic ass I'd kick his shit until he didn't want me kicking his shit anymore.

Comment by MikeeUSA
    06:34 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

""Agreed, at the risk of sounding like an internet tough guy, if I ever met Mikee’s pathetic ass I’d kick his shit until he didn’t want me kicking his shit anymore.""

Since I would not want my "shit" kicked at all, my wish for you to stop kicking my "shit" would be procured instantaneously and thus, by your declaration, you would not be kicking my "shit" at all.

"As a member of the female population, I appreciate it, Anon."

You appreciate him doing nothing? Or are you too stupid or ignorant to follow the logic of his sentance: he said, effectively, that he would do NOTHING you foolish bitch.

Bros over Hoes, I think it is said, and such when it comes to loyalty.

03:59 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

As a member of the female population, I appreciate it, Anon.

10:33 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh Mikee, apparently you fail to grasp the simple notion of self-depreciating humor. Of course I realize that rarely does anyone ever want their shit kicked, such a concept is fairly universal I think.

If I were to write my intentions literally, they would include kicking your shit until you were rendered unable to voice any objections whatsoever.

As for the anonymous female poster you referred to as a "stupid bitch" for appreciating my doing "nothing" as you allege it to be. My impression of her is quite different. She was able to see past my little joke and see my message for what it really was. Something that you were either unable or unwilling to do. That alone places her on a far higher level of cognitive abilty than you. Which places your insult at the pathetic level of a child lashing out at someone who's made a legitimate reason why he can't have a cookie.

14:53 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yo, dude, don't be making threats against people. It can lead to problems for the board.

Comment by KajunBowser
    01:59 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WOW!!!! And I thought it was Texas that gives the death penalty for this kind of crap. ;)

This is a victory for real pedo justice. Try or succeed in raeping schoolgirls for $.70 (or at all for that matter), you get raep'd in showers and a lethal injection afterwards. However, it's a start in a society where female teachers get a pink slip for using theirs on shota/teen boys (see what I did there), @ least they're starting to take the male teachers a lot more seriously.

Comment by daz
    05:05 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

KajunBowser, isn't America the country where that female teacher went to jail for (statutory) raping a student, got out, staring screwing the student again (and eventually married him) and Entertainment tonight did a 3 week special on their relationship? It seems that, if you're female, paedophilia is encouraged in America. I notice that you said "schoolgirls" and not "students" so you must agree with them.

Comment by Serwin
    21:33 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I fap to 2D loli, but this shit is just wrong.
    Not because it's underaged, but because it's rape.

Comment by krolik
    13:50 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm with Mike on this one. Down with feminist ethics; long live the dominion of Man!

Comment by hauntedview
    13:51 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Shave and castrate him; pull out all of his teeth; tattoo right side of face with "cock" left side with "here"; tattoo his back with the phrase "Fuck me till I faint"; dress him up as a loli student and let him loose inside general prison population...

no mercy for this loser...

Comment by Kip
    13:11 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm going to start using that China tag for everything.

"I just lost $50,000 in the stock market!"
    *Shock and awe*
    "It's okay because, ya-know, China."

"Barrack Obama wants to raise cattle for a diabolical scheme to rid the world of toilets."
    *NOWAI*
    "And China is orchestrating the whole thing!"
    *Meh*

Every article, never fails. If what I read surprises me, doesn't make sense, or seems too backward to be true for any industrialized nation, I read that its somehow connected to China, and I am no longer surprised.

It's become a very reactionary thing.

I'm sure there's SOME good good news out of China. We just need to mine for that nugget in the boulders.

Comment by Infernal
    13:48 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well there are haha, but like Artefact has said enough times by now. Negative news sells unfortunately. People like reading/hearing/watching negative events about someone other than themselves. Hence the whole 'Train Wreck' scenario. It's the shock factor (well for some people not in the know), randomness or lulz. That or people like to feel better about themselves by looking at others misfortune.

As long as you have the sense to know, media is always bias, not everything is black and white, double standards/hypocrisy is sometimes involved, and try to stay objective. You're not being herded like sheep by the media/journalist.

This stuff is great for baiting in trolls to be laughed and pitied at for ignorance.

Comment by Debacle
    13:30 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah it sucks but China makes EVERYTHING. That means all the bad products that we get come from there so China as a whole gets its reputation stained.

Hopefully one day they will be famous for something than cheap products.

Comment by Kip
    14:28 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, soon enough, China will produce a high-quality anime, that isn't a complete rip off of another, and everyone will be impressed by the overall not-badness of it.
    Then it will get written about on here.

And they shall call the anime, "Strike Witches Season 2"!

Comment by flip
    16:23 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

whoah, sentenced to death? If only the vatican practice that policy lol sorry just had to say it.

Not that i'm against it at all but i was told the reason they don't give the death penalty here in the states for rape is because if rape was a death condemning crime then a rapist would have no reason to keep the girl alive. i guess if thats true it can apply to this too.

Comment by vesper_nova
    21:20 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah that is true after all dead men tell no tales, or so it says. besides there is always a fate worst then death

Comment by Cerenado
    14:15 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Capital Punishment huh? Blame me, that's harsh.
    Raping and threatening 21 under-14 girls will certainly warrant you life imprisonment though.
    This gives lolicon a bad reputation...
    Say I'm one of em' by the way ^^

Comment by ZippyDSMlee
    15:03 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Death is to good for him, let the him rot in the "best" Chinese dungeons where the "best"...er... "anti pleasures" will entertain themselves with fresh meat....

22:32 06/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Look man, here is the perfect sentence this guy. Send him to prison in the US where he will be somebody's bitch for life.

12:42 11/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And how exactly would that be of any benefit to the society or his victims?
    My idea of an appropriate punishment: 40 years' reformation in a labour camp (laogai). Proceeds from his labour in excess of what is necessary for his maintenance goes to the victims. Maximizes restitution to the victims, saves the cost of the bullets/rope.

22:29 06/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

To all the people who say this guy is a hero or whatever, you guys are morons. You would not be saying that if you had found out that guy was the teacher at your children's schools. And don't give me that bullcrap about how I should take a joke. Clearly, it is not a joke, it is a crime, which is why he will be punished.

05:40 24/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

GREAT! NOW IF ONLY THIS COULD IN ALL THE WORLD!

Comment by ahaha, baka
    12:16 18/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The dude probably has a small penis, so those kids probably didn't feel a thing. :D

Comment by God
    10:10 18/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

life of kings? god`s life!

we r not sick fuck... we r sick fuckers!

Comment by suckit
    11:58 22/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I think death penalty may have been a lil too much in this case. But, well, it's just my opinion, since i don't know a lot involving this matter. The thing is i think NOBODY deserves to be killed, but i know, since everyone has the right to live, the death sentence is necessary in some cases. Terrorists, for example, do not deserve to die, but since their existence implies a danger to other people lifes, their elimination is an imperative matter.

13:54 29/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

hunting season on pedo-bears is officially open

08:10 01/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The problem is that we are all two faced, I agree that those that cheer this man on would jump at his neck if it was their little sis or cousin. I used to support death sentence 'till my cousin killed somebody. atleast he did it ninja style, with his own hands. guns are for dicless trollz.

haha troll XD

Comment by Neferius
    10:09 16/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Yes!!! Make an Example of Him! Gut the Pig open, he Deserves it >:D

That is the One thing I like about totalitarian Regimes, they never refrain from applying the Death Penalty for scapegoat-cases such as these :) bd

10:54 07/04/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

On the other hand, I feel bad for whoever gets any of his organs. Seriously, you find out you're finally getting that fucking transplant, only to learn that it comes from a serial raping paedophile. I guess you take whatever you can get when your organs are broken though.

Either way, I concur, kill the fucker so I don't have to share a planet with him.

14:04 08/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Korea should adopt this penalty for the rapists too... A girl got raeped and became crippled. The news said her large intestine came out visible and 90% of her whomb is damaged that she will never be recovered in future. Da guy only got 12year sentence in jail.

16:31 08/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

ok, that's not very nice from the guy. maybe he was intoxicated? how old was the girl?

Comment by Zenen
    22:41 05/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

As usual many disgusting fucking retards are praising this sick inhumane pervert.

It's a good thing China law executed him. I hope many countries would follow such punishments too.

16:32 08/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

die you sick fuck

12:16 12/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, chinese are incredibly stupid aren't they..

17:01 12/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't know if they are stupid, but I'm sure they are less stupid than you.

00:14 08/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

MikeeUSA is actually kinda infamous for this sort of stuff. Check out the ED article on that prick, and you'll see what I mean.

08:58 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

people like this who does merciless and unforgivable things to innocent people should be tortured & traumatized endlessly through physical and phsycological means even if they start to beg for their own death...
    unless if he's a maso...

06:14 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yes, break them...

Comment by Fluse
    08:45 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Whatever crime someone committed, no human beeing has the right to decide over life and death for whatever reason. And no, I do not believe in god (at least not in a monotheistic way).

Comment by kadian1364
    09:07 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

A quaint notion, but ultimately a naive ideal. There exist exceptions: society must kill those they can not otherwise protect themselves from. Axe crazy murderers, unreasonable and violently inclined political despots, men too dangerous to just hope that they'll go quietly into a jail cell. Is this pedophilic teacher such a case? No, he's a pitiable victim of an overly cruel and draconian system, but death sentences in general are a necessary self-preservation tool of societies.

Comment by Vegio
    09:14 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Agreed. Men usually convey (did i get the right word? dunno) in society to better protect themselves; they agree to rules, in order to live and let live, but also to punish those who invade their freedom. It's up to them to choose the best way to protect themselves, and sometimes they choose to kill, in order to not to be killed or damaged.
    If there could be the chance, it would be better to send all of those criminals into a criminals-only place, where they would have to work their ass off, pay an economical fee in the case they economically damaged someone (i.e. killed the working father of a family), and then, when unable to work, those criminals would have to be suppressed.

Comment by Vegio
    18:53 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i was thinking about in a more scientifical project: build up an artificial islands, and in each of those you send the one with similar crimes and same jail years to do; once they're done, you send the whole island under the water, wait for a hour 'til all of them are dead, and then make the island come up again to send more criminals.

but this is actually an artificial versione of an old tale concerning a particular region, in my country. i'm just copying.

10:41 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Send them to Australia?

10:34 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So Australia?

Comment by MikeeUSA
    09:15 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Murdering men for having relations with females does not preserve one's society: it only preserve's females acendancy over Men. There is nothing wrong with a Man having relations with a young female of childbearing age (which is what most of these schoolgirl stories are about): he should be rewarded with the girl as a obedient wife of his as the Bible demands and various pro-Men cultures have practiced. All anti-Man cultures must be stamped out as they make the world a miserable place for good Men.

06:10 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Women have no authority over men that the men did not allow them to have. Authority and power over someone is given, by choice. If women do control us, it is our choice to let them.

06:25 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This man did not choose to be murdered. Feminism killed him.

10:16 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It was his choice to molest those 21 individuals.

Choices have consequences.

Welcome to the real world.

Comment by vesper_nova
    11:08 04/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

your english sucks.

Comment by k
    10:58 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

how do you know vesper is a man

Comment by Zelgadis4tw
    12:50 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't you know? There are no womanz on teh intarweb... >_>...that's how he knows lol

Comment by Debacle
    12:43 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"Murdering men for having relations with females does not preserve one’s society"

So long as it's with one female. A society is unstable if you can kill a man and take his wife as your own.

Let's say you have it your way then,
    Any virgin you rape is to be wed to you. What makes you think you have a chance in hell to get one that's not ugly as sin, or missing a limb? You think there are that many beautiful virgin women that are not protected and not spoken for? You think you got the influence, resources, and political backing to get a beautiful bride?

Plan's Flawed.

Comment by vesper_nova
    09:52 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

you hate women don't you

Comment by MikeeUSA
    10:16 03/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm opposed to women's rights and infavor of Men's liberty. You are a traitor to Men are a scum dweller.