Koreans Threaten Cyber-Terrorism to Stop All Hetalia

hetaria-axis-trio.jpg

Not satisfied with forcing a cancellation of the main TV broadcast of WWII parody anime Axis Powers Hetalia in Japan, or rather, perhaps emboldened by the ease with which the station was overcome, Koreans have redoubled their efforts and are taking action to see the rest of the online broadcasts, DVD sales, and presumably manga, cancelled.

A new petition (below) has already gathered 5,000 signatures, and extremists are advocating attacking Japanese websites connected with the anime to force a cessation of its distribution. The previous petition with more signatures led in part to the cancellation of the TV broadcast…

hetalia-korean-petition.jpg

Talk on the Korean major board relating to the issue falls into two major camps, with many advocating pressuring the Korean Foreign Ministry to demand Japan stop its “criminal” and “discriminatory” broadcasting.

Even more ominously, another group advocates directly attacking Japanese websites in acts of “cyber-terrorism”.

Such action would not be unprecedented; only recently a sustained DoS attack emanating from Korea attempted rather optimistically to take down 2ch, but failed miserably in the face of those ironclad servers.

As usual, it is not clear whether such statements are overheated froth or a genuine threat, but they certainly illustrate the strength of sentiment amongst the ever maddened Korean nationalists.

A Japanese fan response has seen some interest in establishing their own online petition, asking that broadcast be resumed with any offending portions cut, pointing out correctly no other countries voiced offence at their unflattering portrayals, but it looks unlikely to have any effect.

Probably the most effective response, and the one preferred by the apparently non-confrontational Japanese fanbase, is buying the DVDs and manga; the manga appears to be enjoying a healthy response thanks to all the publicity.

Via Etnews (Korean), you can see the article translated into Japanese here (along with the 2ch response).

The issue should not be underestimated; it has already reached the Korean National Assembly at least once:

Interestingly, we also hear defamatory Korean news broadcasts about the issue, which would never be allowed in Japanese broadcasts:

“When we say ‘perverted’, we hardly need to explain that we’re talking about Japan”, etc.

Comment by chole
    14:16 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

ok,if we remove korea from the ANIME,COMIC,anything about APH,then they will cry that"we shouldn't be exclude since we are the origin of everything~~"

they will never be satisfied

07:52 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Wait, what the fuck? How did the damn Koreans stop something being broadcasted in Japan? It's not their country! Eat a dick, retards!

They're butthurt, because the show has Korea being a stereotype. Unfortunately, they fail to realized that all the countries are stereotyped, including Japan. Japan has been shown in the comic for it's cruelty in WW2, it's desire to pretend it didn't happen, and it's inability to make up it's own mind without western influence after.

Comment by Zelgadis4tw
    16:53 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

To put it bluntly...

They
    don't
    care.

So what if other countries are stereotyped? They are insulted by ONE instance in the manga when the character wasn't planned for the anime at all.

09:18 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

show me the pages where they showed this

...oh wait...Japan isn't like that at all..its just shown to agree with the Western powers and did some "stuff" to China

14:44 29/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually...Japan's exactly like that.
    Or did I just IMAGINE all those videos of Nanking?

Looks like someone's had his head up his ass throughout history class.

06:45 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And the ultimate irony is: I've now watched the first episode and it sucks. Korea should have just ignored it and it would have faded away from sight soon enough.

12:59 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

cool koreaspam bro

14:47 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

the webcast episode already spread around, meet the streisand effect!

Comment by whatever
    11:18 29/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ROFL that's...that's just.. oh God the humanity :/

I don't even care about Hetalia xD but LOL this is hilarious and infuriating at the same time :0

20:54 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

韩国怎么总是这么搞笑,一部动画说出了他们的实质就受不了了,APH 说到底就是世界腐女的狂欢嘛,一个政府跑来干啥。真是好笑。本着一颗平常心去看本家的漫画,很多都说得实在,也不是为了歪曲历史,洗白战争而画的。韩国就是跳得起劲,点中他们的缺点和不足就搞得个国际性问题,这大概就是小国心态,心胸无法宽广啊~~不过,通过这件事我倒是了解了很多,原来不止中国,日本也是很受不了起源君的啊……日本方面一定要顶住哦!!!不要理那群无聊的家伙……本家~~请继续造福腐女!~~~

Comment by 茶
    00:52 30/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

含國人因為被戳種痛處所以才會在那邊叫吧
    上面畫的都是真的所以他們自卑了哈哈哈
    會想這自己是世界的神,統領整個地球,是萬物的起源、萬物的根源...
    活在自己的幻想中,真是可憐的民族

會不會他們反對是想表達他們覺得...
    『APH是含國人發明的!!!』這樣?

日本要頂住!繼續造福社會大眾XDDD!!!

(抱歉我使用繁體字,不過我再贊同您不過了啦!!(拇指))

Comment by Rinny
    21:24 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If the APHetalia anime was so offensive to other countries, they'd all be whining about it too. I don't see them doing it.
    That has to mean something. All this ruckus that Korea is doing doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment by ~albireo
    12:48 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

IMO, They need to take some massive doses of chill pills. :D

Comment by Toiski
    08:09 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And twenty years in the future, nobody will believe when teachers try to tell them what sparked WW ]|[.

10:58 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree that all of this is stupid Artefact, but I don't understand your constant need to look down and attack Korea. Even it is a significant portion of Korea, like you said, that has negative views of Japan, that does not mean the entire country feels that way.

If you were to live in Korea you would not notice anti-Japanese sentiment even if you looked for it; it is that rare nowadays. The only exception is a number of "underground" Korean websites. Underground as in negatively viewed by commoners (e.g. 4chan in the U.S.).

Really, can't we just get along? I know that most of South Korea can.

Comment by Artefact
    12:02 28/01/2009 # ! Incandescent

Many Koreans, including politicians and the mass media, are attacking freedom of expression, and it is not even in their own country. I am just reporting that fact.

Now please spare me any further tiresome Korean apologetics, I won't be sympathising with any such outrageous attitudes any time soon, and the reporting you see here reflects that whether dealing with Korea, Japan or otherwise...

15:06 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Kurohime was drew by koreans I don't see them getting upset by that. They were H-scene, echii, and violence in it, that trifle this, well in the manga.

It's got to be word "axis".

07:07 29/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Why would axis bother them at all? Seriously, I want to know. Cuz I don't think most Koreans would even know what that word (as written) is referring to, much less cared. Axis is not the same as, say, Nazi, and even that probably doesn't have the same impact there as it does here.

11:44 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Not sure what you're talking about. They were protesting against U.S. beef hardcore about it. I think they afraid it may hurt their seafood export/import trade. The protest reached national news in the states.

I just think they're bother by the word "Axis" and they're just trying to find any excuse.

14:38 29/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

lol

SOMEONE doesn't like the Koreans very much. Gotta love the ignorance spangled all over this board.

True, the cyber-terrorists are taking this a little too far. But all you Japan-fetishists out there need to wake up and realize that, "hey, maybe this just MIGHT be a little offensive." Other countries aren't bitching about it because: a) They just don't know about it. b) They aren't the discriminated minority in Japan. (Oh yeah. How many of you Japanophiles knew that?) c) Korea definitely has the worst image of all the characters I've seen so far.

SO yeah, these cyber terrorists are a little messed up. But you guys are acting like Japan didn't do anything, and most on this board seem to have a negative view of Korea in general because of this.
    That just kinda pisses me off.

PS: No, I'm not Korean. I'm a pinky.

Comment by HL
    04:11 03/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"b) They aren’t the discriminated minority in Japan. (Oh yeah. How many of you Japanophiles knew that?)"

Uh, you do realize Korea's not special in that aspect, right? Japan is an EXTREMELY homogeneous nation. It is nearly impossible to become a citizen there.

Koreans aren't the only ones who have to deal with Japanese racism.

Comment by Artefact

Actually, Koreans have all kinds of special routes to full citizenship nobody else gets. Those who are not citizens are either recent arrivals, or have chosen to remain Korean.

Comment by Anon
    06:37 31/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

PPS: I'd deny being korean too.

Get over it. It's a cartoon. Sure other countries may not know about it, but if they did, their politicians would realize there are more important things in the world to worry about. Maybe that's why korea isn't in the G8, their politicians are too worried about terminating cartoons and not about important world issues.

Comment by HL
    11:55 28/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Uh, wow.

New universal truth: Anime is srs bsns.

Comment by TheAnonymous
    08:20 15/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

In Response To:

Granted that the Korean dude acted like a complete ass, and this kind of stuff is making Koreans look bad, where we should just get over it. BUT, most of you people on this site JUST DON'T GET IT. I'm saying it for ALL parties of the matter. BOTH FOR AND AGAINST JAPANESE AND KOREANS. The way I see it is that a Japanese guy was acting racist and a Korean guy came and gone on his level. So with all due respect Mr. Artefact, BOTH the JAPANESE and KOREAN had been BOTH racist in this issue. What bothers me, is that even though this article is NOT racist AND/OR biased against Koreans, it is NOT being fair with Koreans either. This is practically the same with all the articles Artefact made concerning Koreans and Chinese. I won't call this site nor the author racist, but to be honest you are NOT being, fair and well understanding either. This goes the same with any one for the Korean and post crap about Japanese people. To bluntly put it to you Artefact and anyone and EVERYone like him (again BOTH FOR AND AGAINST JAPANESE AND KOREANS), you're showing favoritism. That's with these kind of articles and responses on this damn site, you are ALL showing favoritism. You are giving needless and undeserved respect and praise to one country and completely shit on others without really understanding it and where it comes from but so quick to show shame and utter hate for it. Sort of like a international level of primogeniture on one side, and using great comfort to use of kind of infanticide to another, and almost every single one of you on this damn site is responsible for this kind of shit when it comes to these articles. Many of you are acting very uncivil and to many those who are civil, are expressing it in an uncivilized manner. If you think you are more civilized than the Koreans and Chinese you think are assholes and/or so love to hate and bash in these articles about them, then show some restraint and don't bitch about it like they do. this goes the same with the Koreans and Chinese on the Japanese and and anyone else especially a westerner who should in my opinion technically not be add fuel to this mess either. so to show some contempt, here's bit of an ultimatum for everyone. To the Japanese and those supporting on this, I'm Korean. I can't speak for ALL Koreans but, I am a law binding citizen and have been all my life. I respect others as I do respect myself. I greatly respect Japan, it's people and it's culture and do not generalize an ENTIRE group when I observe an isolated incident like the one here in this article. I have never been obnoxious or been a perfectionists. I DON'T distort history in fact I will admit to the mistakes we had in the past. I never ate dogs, cats or any other domestic animals or any animal most people won't consider eating for that matter. I DON'T have a box shaped head and slits for eyes or NOTHING plastic. I never had a plastic surgery in my life (and just so you know, a plastic surgery doesn't use "plastic"). I do NOT represent barely ANY of the characteristics of a stereotypical Korean you people project. And I am deeply ashamed and sadden by the trend many Koreans have product themselves against others, and wish we world show the world better in a better light and forgive Japan for what they did. But you know what? That still doesn't stop me from being Korean and being proud of it too. You jerks wouldn't know one thing about us if you didn't stop the bull and actually took the time and LEARN without any prejudice, doubt, BAD expectations, nor even concern. But I can't expect much from you assholes can I. For the Koreans and Chinese and those who supporting on this, I know you are mad at Japan for what they did in the past I understand that, but it's over now. I know it hasn't been THAT long but Japan is a peaceful nation today. And it's people and all other Japanese are overall good and nice people who sorry for what they done and show remorse for it too. And I know there are some who are stuck to the past but they don't represent Japan and Japanese as a whole. I know and are friends with many and they don't act like that. Us Chinese and Koreans will serve NO good if we continue this silly and idiotic grudge against the Japanese or any other nation for that matter. It prove people like Artefact and Firetrbe so right, it will be considered fact. And I know we can't have that can we. Being pent up for what was bad in the past is never going to help us for what's in store that's good in the future. I know it's a hard pill to swallow for you but we should give up this childish thuggish act. And be happy that what Japan did then , is not happening now. I will not come off like a jerk and say "get over it" but I'm asking you not as a fellow Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or even Asian, but a fellow human being, please PLEASE let it GO. And if someone talks crap about you and your people over something like this (speaking for the GOOD Chinese and Koreans on this), DON'T RESPOND. Never let these people get to you. You don't have to prove NOTHING to them. You know what you did. You are aware of your country and the events in her life. The culture, history, the ACTUAL truth, etc. If you know what you did good in your life and what your country did good in her life and have NO regrets, don't show no regrets. Sadly, they won't know that, and they probably NEVER will. Getting in to people like Narcissist and their pitiful, pathetic preschool games will make you no better neither. And I know you aren't preschoolers are you? Just be glad that they are ranting their wasteful lives about this under a computer and not taking it to the streets just like the "noisy" Koreans, Chinese, and Japaneses are in the minority, especially in the internet despite popular misconception. so don't worry. In conclusion, we are playing one of the biggest troll games of them all, and It's getting us NOWHERE to winning. It's like the saying goes: Arguing over the internet is like running in the special Olympics ... even IF YOU win, You are still RETARDED. This can apply to outside life in this kind of situation as well. And in outside life, getting into each others throats is making Asia the new Europe. This over-nationalism in ALL countries in the topic are ALL to blame. No more NO less. Aren't we ALL human?

I know this comment-essay is hella long but it's been bugging me for the longest and I can't hold back on NOTHING. Also people must learn from this and the mistakes we made. I will expect criticism for this and I accept this. But I hope that everyone can agree with me on this notion. The further it is we concentrate on a dark past, the harder it is for us to make a bright future. So to anyone and everyone in sankakucomplex and the internet in general that is read my comment, I give you this cliche, yet misunderstood line:

"Cant we ALL just get along?"

Please, Please respond!!!

Sincerely,

TheAnonymous
    ~Have a nice FUCKING DAY~

Comment by hikari2905
    15:35 06/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

nationalism is bad thing. period.

"Earth is a country and mankind its citizen".

04:29 06/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, I guess I should be watching it now. Seriously, it is often these terrorists and extremists that are their own worst enemies. Too many times I've seen how their actions have only made whatever they condemned more popular. It's the same as with the muhammad cartoons and books and forms entertainment the muslims attacked, or the Da Vinci Code which the church condemned. These guys are probably the best PR device out there.

04:51 06/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You know what the real irony is? Hetalia wasn't even that "disrespectful" to Korea (yaoi subtext nonwithstanding). If anything else, Italians should be the one complaining for the "negative" portrayals.

Comment by keab
    03:22 23/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"Most likely the ones starting the complaint are insecure with their masculinity or something similar, and the issue snowballed from there. Either that or North Korea just wants any excuse to bomb Japan, like they always wanted to."

Did you just group the south koreans and the north koreans in one "korean" category? North is 3rd world, communist and south is modern-capitalist. North Korea is the one trying to bomb Japan, While the South Korea is trembling in terror.

Comment by Sorara
    08:46 14/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Okey, okay...at first, I was like, "WTF!?! Why bring the issue to government level?"

...

But now, this is getting funny.

I think ALL of us should cool off. By "all", I mean the Koreans who are against Hetalia and the Hetalia fans who are against Korea for the Koreans who hate Hetalia. I'm a Hetalia fan myself, but I think this is going a li'l too far since we're finally really offending Koreans.

*will observe what happens*

11:05 06/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Ja. It's an anime, both sides should really calm down.

Comment by Nancy
    15:02 04/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

哈哈哈哈哈
    太可笑了

我覺得只有一個民族過於自卑了才會有這樣的反應XDDD
    就像到處剽竊文化一樣,因為他們自己啥都沒有的緣故

爲了個動畫亂嚷嚷,太可笑了, 地球難道是圍著他們轉的不成?
    外交交涉? 哈哈哈,根本就是笑話
    擺脫,啥時代了,文化早自由了吧

APH加油!力挺

04:52 20/06/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

lol japan got nuked! lol

15:57 09/08/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, this is ridiculous. Why hate on a series that's supposed to be funny? They're just jokes; ever heard about black humor? I love Hetalia, although it's a silly comedy, it's, surprisingly, educational in a way. Lots of people wouldn't have known about the country "Prussia". Hetalia helped me recognize flags and remember historical events. Just how does hating on something that's supposed to just be humor do anything good at all? Seriously Korea, why so serious? Pun intended. Just sit back, enjoy the show, and lol at the lovely Korean character. It's not supposed to be bashing you.

22:04 12/02/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

someone should send that 'anonymous' group against the Korean government, they already attacked the Australian government for trying to censor the internet so they should do the same to Korea

12:03 03/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ACASO SON OBAKAAAAAAAAAAA HETLAI ES LO MAXIMO YA QUE EXPLICA LA HISTORIA DE UN MODO MAS FACIL PARA MUCHOS (Y ME AYUDO EN UN EXAMEN DE HISTORIA DE LA UNIVERSIDAD) ADEMAS NO GENERA NINGUN CAOS POLITICO COMO MANIFIESTAN MUCHOS... ASI QUE

VIVA HETALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

15:14 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

SERIOUSLY!!! THIS IS STUPID!!! WHY? WHY THE HELL DID THEY HAD TO CANCEL HETALIA??? WHY THE FUCK!!! KOREANS!!
    SO WHAT? THEY CANCEL IT? UGH! you see im just a confused person here....not sure why it was canceled........but i miss it.....will they EVER bring it back? I wish i could do something...but im just a useless little girl (15) who cant do anything....i myself am half american and half mexican......i think the koreans got offended...yeah i understand...but hey what about the other people? Did they cared? ....*cough* not sure *cough*..... well...all i can say is....LONG LIVE HETALIA AND ITS FANS!!! (still unhappy & curious)

15:33 20/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

HOW ABOUT WE ALL GET ALONG!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD A GOD CREATED (im not religious though) HE MADE US ALL! SERIOUSLY...HAVENT YOU HERD OF "ITS A SMALL WORLD" (song)??? LETS ALL GET ALONG!!! (although it will never happen...till we are all dead) GOD IS PROBABLY TESTING ALL OF US HUMANS IN THE WORLD...IF WE GET ALONG..(apperently i dont even kno what im talking about...but im some-what proud of it..)

PLUS!!! I HAVE SOME KOREAN FRIENDS...THEY HAVE WATCHED HETALIA AND LOVED IT....(they lucky though...) THEY DONT EVEN GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE CHARACTER KOREA...THEY JUST THINK ITS FUNNY THAT ALL THE CARACTERS ARE DIFFERENT, WEIRD, FUNNY, CUTE, ETC.

NOW IMA EXCUSE MYSELF TO THE TOILET AND TAKE A BIG MAD DUMP ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT THE CANCELATION OF HETALIA!!!

- TACO VALDEZ

09:50 30/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

How the FUCK is this newsworthy?

Comment by Artefact
    21:41 30/01/2009 # ! Transparent

How is it different from the original two stories?

01:44 30/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

看着一群脑残成人讨论动画很喜感- -

Comment by bldmgl
    21:18 30/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

棒子怎么就那么纠结啊~
    典型的爆发户心理~
    一个政府去纠结个动画~可想而知他们的国人是什么样子的
    最后我们要以博大的胸怀去BS他们~
    看他们能闹出朵花来~
    咱们骑驴看帐本~走着瞧~~~

14:56 29/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Indeed, when a small group of people does something, blame the whole country. Completely ignore everybody else, focus on the bad, and choke on the lies you create and force-feed yourself.
    Are you nitwits completely out of your minds?

First off, I'm a Korean and I can't approve of what these extremists are doing. They're extremists.
    Take a look at yourself. Are you not butthurt as well? Just because you won't get your precious anime, you're criticizing an entire country and labeling THEM as the ignorant party.

You're just thinking the same way as those extremists and you're not better than they are at all.

Also, people, let's have some perspective. SOME of you should be aware of the history between Japan and Korea. It hasn't been all too long since our cultures stopped clashing, so this air of discontent is still lingering with a few of us.

Hetalia takes place DURING World War II and the SOME of you who are aware of the history should know what they did. It was insult to injury when they portrayed our country as they did there. Other countries were portrayed negatively, no doubt, but we had a direct history with Japan.

You ever heard of the character Jim Crow? You can easily compare that with this.

Even before this, you people, who were "butthurt" over your loss of some anime, have criticized Korea immensely. Those who think this way and these extremists have the same mentality, but the only difference is that you stand under a different flag and take different sides.

In each country, there are people like this. You can't hate the country for that. If you are, you're the ones who are being the ignorant morons here. That said, have a nice day.

18:33 29/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

An typical Korean argument.
    Of course I know there are nice Koreans. But Korean society is posoned by supernationalism.

First, Korean always claim "Oh, they are extremist(or only a samll group in Korea)". But it's not true.
    Such a natinalistic behavior is a social phenomen in Korea and supported by Korean massmedia including quarity papers and TV programs.
    Even their goverment promote their supernationalism through the elementary and higher education systems. And the biggest cyber-terror group, VANK(Voluntary Agency Network of Korea) is subsidized by Korean government.
    I hope that Korean society free itself from their supernationalism for Korean themselves.

So it's valid and quite reasonable to criticize Korea.
    And to criticize Korea isn't to discriminate Korean.

Second, when Korean are criticized, they always justify their behavior with their history. But it's ridiculous.
    OK, Hetalia handles WW2. But Hetalia discribes present-day Korea, not in WW2
    (As you know, Korea did't exist in WW2). Or do you think German can never critisize Judean and Israel?

00:42 09/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i know a LOT of Koreans that don't act like this your logic is flawed. stop generalizing.

10:42 02/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i TOOK the effort of watching the 1st ep and this is what i think about those Koreans:

What the bloody hell are you thinking? It's just cartoon and you just have to make a big fuss about it =.=...

ps: Italy IS CUTE ...

Comment by Olivia
    18:55 03/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

首先,作為一個中國人,從我個人的立場上來看,我對韓國的所作所為表示憤慨。
    最近幾年來,韓國多次將我國的文化申請國際專利,就憑著一句「***是我們韓國人的」就沒有了其他證據。其中有我們的傳統節日、漢字、出土的文物等等。甚至還篡改其歷史和我國的地圖!多次以來,中國人為了維持兩國之間的友誼,只是發出了口頭的警告。可韓方卻沒有任何的表態,只是變本加厲。在韓國,也有不少赴韓的中國留學生遭到欺凌,而我們總是默默的忍受,憑著的就是一顆愛國的心,我們不想用過激的舉動為祖國帶來麻煩和負擔。可是韓方呢?你們有反省過么?只是越來越盲目。若是你們敢站在中國13億同胞面前大聲和全世界明目張膽,一點也不感到心虛的說一句「我們從來沒有說過漢字是我們所創造的」「我們從來沒有說過中國的漢字、日本的生魚片是韓國創造的」我們也算你們也勇氣!可是你們做的到么?我想你們比誰都清楚,即使你們這么說了,世界上也沒有人會承認那一切都是你們的!
    我想,APH這部作品引起你們不滿的是以你們韓國為基礎的人物設定。我想你們不知道,當我們中國人看到那句「汉字は俺が作ったんだぜ 」除了可笑就是悲憤。你們的確如此說過,日本方只是客觀的闡述了事實,可笑的是你們沒有勇氣站出來承認!還上演了今天這場鬧劇!從動畫的角度來說,最有發言權的是作為主角的意大利,而不是你們!日本方已經做出了最大的讓步,而你們卻得寸進尺,想要拓展成國際外交問題,豈不是讓人笑掉大牙?!請你們不要盲目的叫嚷,沒有一個國家是完美的!而在如今的世界里,任何言論是自由的,請不要認為愛國就可以做一切,即使是錯的也可以憑著那顆愛國的心說成是對的!
    最后,APH的作者,能夠創作出這部作品,步步邁向動畫化,也需要一定的膽識和勇氣。為了創造這部作品相信你也學習了很多,不但是各個國家的歷史、文化,還有各個國家如今的經濟、政治狀況。希望你能夠繼續加油,不要氣餒!我們會陪同你度過這個難關!

Comment by Dorian Cornelius Jasper
    17:41 10/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You're absolutely right.

When you look at this in the context of Korean ultra-nationalists' racism against both the Chinese and Japanese, as well as their attempts to establish racial and cultural supremacy by undercutting the cultural worth of their rivals, the entire APH business does take on a more worrying light.

Ironically, the only reason Hetalia is being singled out was because the original comic took a look at Korean nationalists' very public antics and decided to make a satire of it all.

In other words, certain Koreans are getting very angry that a cartoonist from Japan is calling shenanigans on them and they're playing the racism card as their counterattack.

Comment by cloner4000
    07:03 04/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yea, I've heard some of those Korean's antics. Glad you give your opinion in such a clam way, shows you really think about the issues.