“Miscarry!” – Fujoshi Vow Revenge Over Seiyuu’s New Wife

Obsessive fujoshi fans of male seiyuu 宮野 真守 / Mamoru Miyano (25), noted for his performances in Death Note and Gundam 00, are seething with rage at the news that he has had the temerity to marry his girlfriend after conceiving a child with her.

“Miscarry, you succubus!”, “I’ll hate his girl for the rest of my life!”, “Hurry up and pop out that kid and then divorce, damn you!” – the vituperative excess of female 2channers knows no bounds.

“Miscarry!” – Fujoshi Vow Revenge Over Seiyuu’s New Wife

This otaku circus was prompted by Miyano’s public announcement of his marriage to his pre-impregnated wife; naturally we do not hear the details, but it seems he felt obliged to marry her after she became pregnant, or else decided to for some other reason.

But more interesting than the details of some seiyuu’s personal life are the responses of his legion of adoring female otaku fans:

“I feel like I’ve been betrayed by Mamo… How many times has he used me. Give me my money back, damn it!”

“I’ve had it. I’m off to protest at his agency.”

“Miscarry and lose your job! You’ll regret this! I’m really furious about this…”

“Please tell me it’s a lie. God, please tell me. I’ll do anything, anything at all, if you tell me it’s not true!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh…”

“This is the worst. I believed in him. When you’re betrayed like this, you rarely start to hate, right? Ahh, I want to die…”

“He’s got guts coming out with an announcement like this. By doing so his fans are going to be riled, and it could affect his work. So it’s pretty cool of him to do it.”

“What a shock, he’s not a virgin.”

“With this incident, the antis and the true believers are going to be separated.”

“I wish he’d have shared some of that semen out with me…”

Of course, there are a few messages of congratulations mixed in amongst the seething bile.

It is said hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but it seems this pales in comparison to the wrath of otaku of either gender… You will of course recall the recent fracas over the fact that Kannagi’s Nagi-sama had a previous relationship possibly including sex, and the excessive response that engendered.

This incident should remind you that obsession easily transcends gender boundaries; doubtless we would see an equal or greater outpouring of vitriol were bikini superstar Aya Hirano ever to tie the knot?

“Miscarry!” – Fujoshi Vow Revenge Over Seiyuu’s New Wife

22:42 04/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Otakus can be rational, believe it or not. I am an Otaku myself, and I don't obsess over anything. (not a lie, seriously)

14:32 14/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Same here, and we proud to be one

19:54 04/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

i wonder how many rage will be there when Rie Kugimiya marry

14:19 20/04/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Uh, otaku men don't really give a fuck, unlike the toxic brain crazy ass fujoshi tards.

Comment by anna
    02:06 22/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, sad to say that is the case when fanatics are too obsessed with famous people. Knowing the famous people are single, it kinda gives hope to the fans and thus of course, sales for them. And it is understandable that they get furious coz it felt like something precious is being taken away from them. I myself also feel sad over mamoru's marriage but i need to tell the fans, please remember that Mamoru san is just a human being like us. He needs to get married and have family soon. He is willing to share the good news with all of you so just wish him all the very best things to him. Shotgun marriage or whatever the reason, is his business. He is a big boy now so he does not need our permission about his life. So fujoshi san, just calm down and think sensibly. Let him have a peaceful life together with his wife and child. You still love him don't you? So of course you want him to be happy with his choice instead of cursing his family.

Comment by Chris
    10:50 04/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

The hardcore Otaku straight from the motherland, at times, really frighten me.

Comment by Aesshen
    07:30 04/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

This is almost as creepy as the Kannagi thing. Or maybe it's just as bad. Basically, people need to get a life. This idea that just because someone is in the public eye their fans own them - it's so wrong. Plus, did any of these fujoshi really think that an obviously good-looking guy would want any of them? Eew. Kannagi fans thinking that they somehow have a right for a fictional loli tree goddess to be pure for them is just as wrong.

Comment by EcureuilMatrix
    13:52 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

These girls are rotten all right.

Comment by Erml
    13:16 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

NEEEEEERRRRD RAAAAAAAGE!!!!

Comment by Onni
    14:47 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I think it's safe to say these girls need to get laid, bad.

Comment by danie~
    16:02 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I think this is an underestimation of otaku. I know some otaku that can get laid if they want, but they don't want it, instead focusing on their obsessive love towards whatever being they are interested with. ^^; May not make sense to normal people, but it's the truth.

And it goes both ways, fujoshi and moe otaku are the same shit lmao.

02:22 04/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

How come I didn't see any rage when Chiba Saeko got married? :<

02:51 03/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I figured she wasn't popular enough for there to be a huge upset.

I love her though.

Comment by Eri
    20:32 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

This was purely RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!

Oh well. I guess a lot of people are not happy about this.

Honestly, I'm feeling mixed-up right now since I am crushing over him for a long time...and now....THIS!?

Oh well, I just hope that they'll have a healthy baby and a good family life since this marriage sounds unplanned.

Anyway, do you think that his supposed "gf" is someone he really loves? Like it wasn't a sexual relationship at all?

Comment by moonlight
    01:14 26/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

thank goodness someone DOES feel the same as me...
    i thought i was the only one....
    and, i also have lots of things to ask + know...
    it's just that i dunno what it actually is...

03:47 17/03/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

god why did he had to marry?????

19:40 09/04/2014 # ! Neutral (0)

wow. the same stuff happens if a female seiyuu dates or marries. get over it those people belong solely to themselves if they choose to have someone else in their life that's their choice

Comment by MeidoNiac
    15:42 21/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

No wonder why Fujoshi prefers their favourite bishie to be gay...

22:01 06/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

O.o.

Idols are to be revered but inless you have direct friendship, you don't stand a chance so don't down their happiness~!

Lol, let the man have his happiness evil fujoshi gals.

02:32 05/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So pathetic...> >
    I can't even imagine how a human being can be so far apart from reality ?!

I'm a fujoshi too and a huge Miyavi fan...As I heard he is married and gets a baby with his wife ( famous singer Melody ) the first thing I did was to check YouTube for PVs by her XD
    But I NEVER had urge against her...o__O I'm actually excited whether our Oresama gets a babygirl or a boy XD
    (I'm even listening to Melody's songs now^^)

Comment by LoliHat
    12:21 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I, for one, would congratulate him for stepping up and accepting responsibility.

Comment by t//B
    03:14 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

PHWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA. Wow, and I thought MALE otaku were pathetic.

Comment by KajunBowser
    Comment by Persocom-san
    03:01 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

people sure are crazy over celebrities these days, like any of those women would have had a chance..

Comment by Fan
    03:17 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I dont get it why ppl are obsessed with famous ppl..

even if they're really good in what they do, I will just acknowledge it, but not until obsession level, that's something I'll never sunk into.

03:33 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

fujoshi, amiright?

04:00 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

A female seiyuu's chance of getting married is much less likely you know. Since Nabatame is in her late 30s and still is single. Ah well "tosses rice" Heres to a good marraige.

Comment by KajunBowser
    15:32 31/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Agreed. He's taking responsibility, which gives men a good name these days. Good luck to him in the future. However, these female otaku that are going this far should be ashamed of themselves. Just sad that these women may not get their happiness with this behavior.

03:53 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Sadly, I don't think Aya's going to get hitched.

Nor Hitomi Nabatame and Shizuka Itoh.

Comment by Kageryu
    02:42 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

God dammit fujoshi.

Why must you ladies be so creepy?

Comment by Deary
    02:25 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

This is the main reason why I really hate fujoshi...
    They are so damn annoying..

02:48 03/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah because male otaku don't freak the fuck out when their pristine idols make the mistake of having a boyfriend or throw a fit because a FICTIONAL CHARACTER might not be a virgin.

Comment by hika
    01:14 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

i lol at the bikini superstar...

but yeah, if she were to get married, there might be a riot. O_O;

Comment by Hangmen
    22:42 04/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Looting, curfew, and precision miitary airstrike will follow in its wake.

Comment by maru
    01:06 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Me is speechless.

Comment by KajunBowser
    15:21 31/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

............wut?

Comment by metatron
    01:22 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

rage goes beyond otaku gender or class

Comment by kaisis
    01:26 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

uwoooo....

the previously unheard rage of female otakus...

i didn't even know that much existed.

heh, if hirano ever got married, kannagi would look like a grenade blast compared to the hiroshima-sized explosion.

Comment by ButChi
    01:50 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Does this means they prefer a man who abandon his girlfriend for frame than one who actually taking responsibility -*-.

Comment by Chroniko
    01:46 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Fujoshi are scary. D:

04:01 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Is this really surprising? You don't have to dig deep through the internet to find devoted hoards of fans raging at trivial things related to their obsessions. If anything this particular episode would make a lot of sense considering that.

Comment by Artefact
    04:05 03/12/2008 # ! Incalculable

Nobody said it was surprising. What it is is entertaining.

Comment by Haesslich
    08:19 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Yup. Hypocrisy always is, especially among fujoshi. ;) And when you direct the statements back AT them... they're even worse. At least the Aya haters had something less profound to jump on (imaginary weight problems).

Comment by Quen
    08:11 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

According to him, he was indeed "diagnosed" as infertile, so he does express that it was a happy surprise for him.

Videos available here at a DannyChoo member news article, my own comments are something like half-down the page:

Many Congrats to Mamoru on the new family.

Comment by Miyuki
    10:44 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Scares me every time the "shinja"/antis start things like this... It's just so freakin scary. Hopefully the normal fans are not gonna get caught in this, or it may leave 'em with bad trauma that'll take a while to heal up. <- had gone through something similar

Comment by shirokiryuu
    10:31 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Geez, people are crazy. It's not like they own their voice...

I remember Hidenobu Kiuchi mentioning how fans would treat him like the anime characters he portrays and act like they know him and stuff >__>

07:39 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I am a huge fan of Hirano Aya, but it would be so great to see her marry, not just for her happiness, but also to see all the otaku either melt into puddles of despair or go off like bombs. I hope the guy who posts "good night" to her every day on 2channel would take it gracefully, lol.

Anyway, congratulations, Mamo-chan. A great seiyuu and, it appears, a good guy. I read that he was told he was infertile, and the pregnancy came as a big surprise.

07:59 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

"I read that he was told he was infertile, and the pregnancy came as a big surprise."

Thus the fujoshi rage. Is it really his or did the girl have 'extra help'?

Comment by colours
    01:06 26/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

haha, seriously...
    anyway,tell me which is true...
    im in need 2 know which is true...

Comment by Kasumi
    07:28 03/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Fudoshis are just scary. But really, if you were a fan of his, you'd have to accept him for who he is. =/