Censorship + Vampire Relaxes DVD Sales Drive

Comment by TheAndySan
    01:57 07/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

It would be different if the bats and bears censored something that they really couldn't show on TV (tits, ass, etc.), but panty shots? Really? Although the show's not on my Top Ten list, it's still fun to watch.

If it's DVD sales that they're trying to improve, why not add some extras instead of unnecessarily censoring things? How about some interesting extra scenes, a bonus episode, interviews with the cast & staff, something!

That's just my opinion.

TheAndySan

Comment by Lord Byegone
    10:49 07/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

No imagino a alguien viendo la serie sin importarle la asquerosa censura, claro, a menos que sea alguien que trabaje en 4kids ya que lo único que tienen ellos es murciélagos en la cabeza, así que ver esas alimañas para ellos seria muy natural.
    En lo personal, voy a esperar los Dvd´s , esta serie y su manga (que aun sigue saliendo) me parece muy entretenida.
    Odio la censura, pero no puedo odiar la serie por padecer de ella.

Comment by FAIL
    23:31 07/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Too little (pantsu), too late (relaxation on censorship)... And, "agrees with TheAndySan above", I see no reason why not add extras (specials "cough" kanokon-style "cough", interviews, special edition stuff) other than take away (borderline nudity? i don't mind (waiting for the DVD), but pantyshots, "boobage", or just anything "suggestive"? F* "excessive" censorship... They made a good move "in my opinion" (the hotsprings at least were kept safe) but it may not be enough... In b4 "reverse-kanokon"

Comment by kenjiharima
    23:33 06/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I love this show. But I hate censors too much! There are many waiting for dvd's. But Gonzo is getting flamed and bashed because of the hoards or bats.

Comment by Kyrt
    23:29 06/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

As long as the bat is still there this anime has lost my respect. It's better that it isn't as much but that does not make it good.

Comment by Arakan7
    18:00 06/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm sorry but if they censored the hell out of a hotsprings ep, they would have lost ALL respect, heh. ^^;

Comment by Actar
    20:11 06/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm sorry to say that by now, it's most likely too late.

Comment by DaGak
    22:32 06/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

F* censorship & that f* censors! *waiting dvds* =)