Mother Haet Raep: When Lolis Attack…

Mother Haet Raep

This is most unfortunate. It would be interesting to confirm whether or not this is a shop, and if not, how the photographer mangaged to capture the scene before the inevitable pulling up.

Actually, maybe we shouldn’t wonder about this, given the skills of the Japanese cameraman at capturing in an instant anything unintentionally shown.

My suspicions are particularly aroused by the angular patch of sea by the loli…

Poll unavailable.

Comment by sof
    07:32 13/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

even if it's shopped I lol'd^^

Comment by T_H
    16:34 30/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Absolutely, positively shopped. By someone who couldn't draw a butt on a cigarette.

Comment by lordchair
    06:16 22/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Absolutely shopped. The top of her ass crack is a complete mess. If you don't think so, look at where her left arm joins the shoulder, at her armpit-crack. The shadows and coloration of her ass crack should be very similar to that armpit area, but they are most definitely not.

Also, the girl's thumb on the pulled-down bikini bottom is a big clue, since it seems as if the notch between her thumb and first finger is deeper than it ought to be, and the hard line and strangle angularity of the edge of the mother's right buttock is another giveaway.

Comment by Bento
    07:03 08/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I would say that this picture is real. Kids do these type of actions. And if you're lucky to have a camera, you might catch it. lol

THOUGH... her ass crack does seem weird.

Comment by Yuri
    04:18 13/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ja, dar sta je dan in je blote kleine kontje

07:59 22/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It wasn't much of an ass to need exposing of anyways. I thought the days of flat ass were over for the Japanese :(

Comment by Jason
    12:33 05/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

That girl would grow up to be a legend at sharking...

Comment by user
    04:38 19/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Definitely looks shopped. The person did an unconvincing job. If you look closely you can see the bikini and child's hand extending down to elbow has been altered. The child's hand especially looks awkward anatomically and that it has been painted in. They drew an outline around the child's hand and lower arm. But as the rest of the photo shows, there would be no hard shadow outlining the arm in that manner especially considering where the body parts are casting their shadows.

Comment by Shinryu
    03:59 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

There is a blur on the kids AND her butt, on the top of her ass... can´t really be sure... but, I go for no.

Comment by Rimamashiro
    04:36 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

That could be a setting on the camera though, I have a Nikon D80 here who has a option for that. You can set where you want it to be focused. But if I look closer you only see the blur on her ass and the child. If the camera was set to what i mention above, It would have only be blurry on the downside of the photo if i'm right. So my guess goes to shopped or a photographer who didn't configure the camera correctly.

Comment by ayu-kun
    12:49 15/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't think it's a blur caused by focus, given my enough exposure to photography (we have a studio and we casually go on photo 'ventures.') The blur could be caused by the lens. Maybe he wiped some water on the lens or whatever, but I'm sure it aint natural focus or motion blur.

I think it's shopped though, given the unusual curve (and violet parts) on the exposed butt cheek.

Comment by Shinryu
    06:15 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh, didn´t know about that, I don´t know near nothing about cams, thanks for the correction :D.

Comment by Rimamashiro
    13:34 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

No problem, I'm not really sure about it yet though. Doing a photographic education at the moment started it 2 weeks ago so I have still a lot to learn XD

Comment by Mk200114
    07:02 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I wasn't sure at first. It looks real enough. But now I notice how jagged the right side of her ass is.

Comment by anon
    18:45 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

"photoshop" is even in the tags... i take that as shopped

Comment by Artefact
    18:53 18/09/2008 # ! Transparent

I put that in because it might be shopped, I'm afraid I have no evidence either way.

Comment by mark
    14:53 18/09/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Her tan lines seem right enough for me. It could be that she wears shorts more often.