Loli Miku American Delights Nicocon

Loli Miku American Delights Nicocon

Two great Japanese obsessions collide in these videos of a 10-year-old American girl, Maxine, convincingly cosplaying Hatsune Miku whilst recreating some of the more famous MADs to grace MikuMiku Douga.

The video (a compilation of three YouTube originals) has attained great popularity on Nico, with nearly 150,000 views in three days, whereas on YouTube those three videos received less than a third of that in more than two weeks.

The video was upped and prepared by Maxine’s mother, who is said even to have acquired an account on NicoNico. Fame and fortune might await them if it were actually possible to make anything off videos on Nico, but as alas it isn’t, they will just have to settle for fame amongst their grateful legion of fans.

See for yourself as Nico resounds to gleeful cries of “Maxine is my daughter!

22:28 08/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is adorably cute.

09:03 24/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

shut up your the fucking cunt around here GourmetPrince

Comment by Kaishu
    15:49 18/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have just become a fan! :D

Comment by DMTarien
    20:19 19/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

There will ALWAYS be people that take things perverse. Have you ever been to a public swimming pool? loli butt and stomach and bikinis everywhere. Do you freak out when your children go? No. It's a freaking swimming pool.

But I can promise you there will also be some perv thinking dirty thoughts about your little daughter. Is it right? Hell no. But people will think what they will.

Try going to a mall. I was walking in the mall one day and noticed writing on someones ass right in front of me. They were wearing TIGHT grey sweat pants. I'm extremely tall and couldnt quite read it so I'm all walking behind this person leaning down to see what it said.... And realized the people I was with (and everyone in view of me) was looking at me funny. On closer inspection the girl, as it turned out to be, must have been around 10... She was also wearing a tight tight top. I felt like a moron. lol.

Even the jeans kids wear... Good lord. There is some nice teenage girl butt out there. They ADVERTISE IT! You can make your girls wear ankle length skirts... People will look. People will notice. But the freakish guy that tries to take advantage is just a jerk to begin with.

Take it as it is. Dont be a sleaze. This girl doing the cosplay probably doesnt have a sexual thought in her head, but she's having FUN. If you find it hawt in a pretend sense, fine. But take it as it is. A cute little girl doing a good cosplay. If you feel like fapping, maybe your the one with the problem.

Or at least if you feel like it, try to keep yourself under control? :P

Comment by Ocean
    02:00 11/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

wow. she's like rly asian. except not. :O

Comment by 999-87-23GHX-KLO
    09:18 10/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

p.s. my name is a password.
    for something kickass that i found on a japanese site.

p.s.s. i forgot which one, sorry but this video was awesome el oh el i. ;D

NAH IM PLAYING WITH YOUR BALLS.

good night fellas!

Comment by Katy
    18:34 13/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I honestly do not understand the appeal of this girl. She just looks like an annoying brat; and even though she's loli, she's not a very cute one.

Comment by 999-87-23GHX-KLO
    09:13 10/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

IMAGINE THAT KID WALKING AROUND JAPAN WITH THAT CUTE COSTUME OF HERS. AN ARMY OF OTAKU WILL FOLLOW.

Really, wouldn´t that be funny to watch?

btw i like her videos, she is good at dancing. fucking FLUID. >:D

Comment by UNKNOWN
    22:58 22/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

me and Maxine are like the same in a lot of ways! My mom thinks i am crazy for being like Maxine!

09:24 16/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

this is disturbing

Comment by fujoshi fever
    07:44 21/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

man its kinda creepy

Comment by anonymous
    15:12 21/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

There's an online chat interview with her at Moetron:

Comment by Eloy
    06:43 21/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

she does a great job at it

Comment by wildarmsheero
    05:48 21/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Maxine (*´Д`)ハァハァ (*´Д`)ハァハァ

Comment by Babyrat
    04:13 21/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

What does MADs mean. I have been wondering that for a bit.

Comment by hcl4
    07:50 21/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Music Anime Doujin is one meaning but just think of MADs as the video equivalent of doujinshi.

22:24 17/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

wrong! it's Music Anime Douga which is equivalent to AMV : Anime Music Video

Comment by babyray
    19:49 18/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Oooo I have been visiting sankaku complex for longer than i thought! thanks for all the hard work Artefact (and his new lackys!)

Comment by あずにゃん大好き
    18:19 01/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAD_Movie
    b4 commenting...

23:39 06/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It doesn't stand for anything, stop being stupid.

Comment by Coco the Bean
    04:16 21/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Cutest Miku cosplayer ever! I bet she can pull off a fantastic Rin as well.

03:51 13/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually. Maxine is my friend. And Baron(another friend) is cosplaying as rin so she won't be doing that. But Maxine will soon be cosplaying as Haruhi. Her mom is so awesome!

Comment by Mark
    05:28 21/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

>_< OVERDOSED

Comment by nubtard
    10:13 22/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

She should try cosplaying as nanoha and kagami.

Comment by Pyrus
    14:27 22/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

If they had stuff like this on American Idol, then the show would be worth watching!
    I can't help but think that when she goes back to school this fall, the kids will tease her and the male teachers will try to molest her after seeing these MADS.

Comment by velveetaah
    04:48 23/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

well I hope she doesn't get teased- most of her classmates already know of her fascination with everything Japanese. They seem to have gotten used to it. As for the teachers- that one scares me alittle LOL~ school starts Monday!! I'm glad you would watch her on "Idol" Thanks for being nice to her!!

Comment by GourmetPrince
    14:56 18/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Never in a million years would I let my daughter's interests and hobbies be exploited the way they are now. And you're okay with this? Or just oblivious? Fucking cunt.

Comment by Gourmet
    23:29 08/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Kill yourself.

11:04 19/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

GourmetPrince, just shut up you bitch. Why in the world would I want to kill myself, you dumb cunt.

09:05 24/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

no your the fucking cunt around here GourmetPrince

Comment by anonymous
    06:33 23/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

What the fuck? Do you SEE where you are? You're okay with your daughter being posted on a website like this?

Comment by Artefact

I'm sure the good lady knows what she is doing, and there was after all no ill will in the article or the comments.

Besides, I suspect this site pales in comparison with the proclivities of so many Nico-goers, to say nothing of the TV watching American public at large...

Comment by John Klee
    14:02 27/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Hey this little girl has got my eye in a just powerful way! She is an artist! WOW I do admire JAPANESE kids now! Actually my friend is Tetsuya Nomura Final Fantasy Artist and I believe this little girl is such an artist too. she has got the demure and a style that ANY SINGER or BIG STAR would love to have CONMGRATULATIONS! I would like to know about her! and her autograph if possible! Lucky Video!

Comment by velveetaah
    09:48 01/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Sure Maxine can send an autograph if she knows where to send it. Contact us through my youtube account if you wish. Best~

Comment by Halconnen
    12:58 15/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Just an idea for the future: Also add a link to the youtube profile in the 'site' field when you post here. ^^

Comment by Mark
    15:32 23/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I just noticed but is it me or is the volume kinda low?