Lolita Organization Ero

Comment by xSASxZaros
    22:21 26/03/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

“It’s summer, so be sure to masturbate properly!”

Thats right. You do what the lolicon manga tells you! OR ELSE!

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn..

---

This is epic win if I do say so myself, the last pic made me laugh.

"Nooo! I'm having thoughts about my child, I'm going to go to prison..!"
    *Reads some Lolicon*
    "YAY! I'm cured!" *Jumps around with some children*

XD

Comment by Cero
    09:26 11/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This post is very... erm... disturbing >.>

Comment by Z-chan
    13:24 09/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Its too bad that Comic LO pretty much sucks now. Its almost nothing but horrible nasty rape now... Comic RIN, now thats where its at.

Comment by Azarius
    13:55 09/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I think that even if Comic LO's quality did deteriorate with time, it still features several amazing artists, like Onizuka Naoshi or Higashiyama Shou. Both who rarely - if ever - write any rape stories.

And it has one important asset for people like me to which big breasts or pubic hair are huge turn-offs; and that is of only exceptionally featuring such material.

Comment by Tyciol
    11:07 14/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This organization is a good example of how there is a moral imperative within the loli fandom

02:32 29/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

When i read this “The End for Loli-Manga Draws Nigh” I thought it should look like "The End Of Evangelion" poster :)
    “The End Of Loli-Manga"

18:54 17/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Why are there penguins in Greenland?

Comment by Azarius
    06:30 12/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Possible explanation for the crab illustration: it looks pretty inoffensive, but bites when you touch it...

...or something like that.

Really weird indeed. But thanks for the translations, I always wanted to know what these puzzling pages said.

Comment by IrrugaSinX
    03:10 08/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

those images sure made me smile..^_^..

Comment by LoliHat
    01:51 08/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Someone needs to do full translations of these.

Comment by Artefact
    02:49 08/08/2008 # ! Inadvisable

By someone, you meant me, didn't you?

I have translated all the parts which are written in big letters and make sense... enjoy.

Comment by 152
    07:36 23/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

“It’s summer, so be sure to masturbate properly!”

LOL. That one made me crack up. ^_^

Comment by Phenie
    00:27 08/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

hehe, very interesting post.
    I've seen a few of them before but some of them are very err... interesting... crab one included.

10:25 18/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

you know most crimes by males in the world don't even know whats a "loli ero-doujin", they raep girls, coz they just cant get a girl that's 18+ (due to many reason i don't need to explane). now of course lolis(and sometimes JBs) are easier to trick and wont cost alot of cash to get some...depends of course...

now it's also sometimes the Females(under 18s) are the ones who are out of the line....tricking the male "offender" into giving up their dignity and becoming the offenders we see today...of course mostly those type of girls grow up to be sluts,whores,slaves,AV girls etc. etc. and it just really brings the world down...

it can't be helped that all Males see lolis and shotas as a defenseless object which they can grab and get the deal done over with...well no matter if anyone has any evil intension or not, but yeah they are a rather defenseless little thing...

Comment by Fonzer
    23:09 28/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

this is true and those reasons are even when they are good to those women provide and care for them yet they still get hated and unrespected for it when they shouldn't and even don't get their needs meet by those women,or they can't get any women becouse of reasons.
    Then they turn around becouse the providing and unrespect goes against all their common sense.
    But these men could be saved if they know how to treat a women really.How to use authorithy to get his needs met,being a functional man who knows how to bring order into a womens life and also get her needs met.It means you need to be strong against your women sometimes when she doesn't know how to shut up and stop annoying you.Somehow getting your needs met is more attractive to her then just getting her needs met.But not like you should ignore her needs.
    Also lets not forget the paranoia which mostly is based on a lie and how women can lie without people checking for proof to expose the lie and to get divorced so she gets child support money or other evil reasons she wanted to cause with this.

Comment by Mandolin
    13:45 08/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Anyone know the artist?

Comment by Artefact

Credited as 大原久太郎 / Oohara Kyuutarou (Ohara Kyutaro).

Comment by anon
    21:04 18/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

These are great~

Comment by Tyciol
    08:27 10/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Sankaku I am going to read your website. You find interestin' stuff.

I wish to procure these t-shirts just like I want a pedobear t-shirt.

Comment by FAIL
    20:18 09/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

nice pics... Imagine the Lolicon De-Motivators that can be made from it. All these pics made me LOL. In b4 "Lolicon Hazard Managemnt Manual: “Don’t get near little girls. It is extremly hazardous”

But of course there's no relation at all between 2D girls and 3D, right? Riiiiiiiight?
    No, in Japan, lolicon is one who likes little girls. Period.