Teacher Beats 9-Year-Old Girl over Leftover Curry

Teacher Beats 9-Year-Old Girl over Leftover Curry

A teacher (31) who beat a 9 year-old girl after she left some curry uneaten, and then continued screaming at the girl for an hour and a half, has been subjected to a three month disciplinary suspension, we hear. The girl was so traumatised by the ordeal that she was no longer able to attend the school, and had to transfer.

The reason he gave for his harsh chastisement of the little girl was conservation of water.

His “guidance” to her was that she should have saved the leftover curry to preserve water, and cleaned her spoon properly (?); apparently not satisfied with haranguing her over this, he then struck her across the face with both hands repeatedly (apparently, not merely slaps either).

Still not satisfied, the enthusiastic disciplinarian threw her, her randosel and her desk out into the corridor, telling her to “Go find a class where it’s ok to break the rules”.

After this, he berated the weeping girl for some 90 minutes, surely leaving her in no doubt as to the importance of water preservation through proper curry conservation.

Her parents soon realised something was wrong, and complained to the school. On being brought to task, the teacher offered a trite excuse about having let his emotions get the better of him. He will be back to saving the nation’s water supply in a few months, at any rate. Source.

Considering the catalogue of infamy levelled against Japanese teachers, the better half of which appear to be ne’er-do-wells having got their positions through graft in order to take photos of, or outright assail, young girls, it is a wonder the profession is held in such esteem in Japan.

In fact, it should come as no surprise to you to hear that the rate of sex crime amongst Japanese teachers is no less than fifteen times the national average, according to one newspaper. Japanese teachers are a dubious bunch, to say the least.

Comment by Reo
    20:27 06/07/2009 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

These make me remember while i was a child how my parent force me to eat those cucumber or watever, even though i puke it out on the plate they still force me to eat it back... *disgusting* =_="

08:00 14/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

this happened once with my dad due to a F grade when i was little....
    then again, im asian

14:10 14/12/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

This happened to me once due to a C grade when I was little. Yes, I'm Asian.

11:43 08/03/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

This also happened to me when i got a A- grade when i was litte. Yes, I'm also azn

Comment by iken masin desu
    23:53 10/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i got a teacher like this once. exactly like this where she can scream incoherent rantings for minutes even after the girls cry. over some fucking small irrelevant thing like looking away from the blackboard.

mental! why are they teachers in the first place?

Comment by IPU
    21:23 05/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So, he actually hit a 9 year old girl repeatedly for not eating and he only got a 3 month suspension?

Bullshit.

Comment by EroorEGozooo
    08:37 27/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I once heard that many teacher nowadays are consisting of either a bat-shit insane person or a psychopath.

15:00 08/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

...like there's a difference... >_>

Comment by DeRosset
    02:10 19/11/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

So the teacher was just suspended for three months without pay? He should have been fired and locked up!

Comment by TheRedKnight
    11:33 05/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Urge to kill... rising...
    GOD! I don't understand how a grown up man can do such a thing.. it's insane! And I'd kill him for doing something like that...

14:58 08/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Damn straight. Its time to whip out the spiked justice bats and beat this fucker into a chunky red paste. I already can't stand the average bully, but anyone with audacity to even dream of imagining of even laying a stray hand in malice towards a loli... *Begins experiencing physical pain at the mere thought of distressed loli's he can't save*

Comment by Rawr
    00:26 05/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So... a question... How many of you would care if the girl who was assaulted was actually... well ugly? Just some food for thought.

Comment by Mark
    12:49 06/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Shouldn't a guy get classified as insane for acting like that? Most countries would have a guy fired immediately for beating a little kid - let alone a little girl who simply wasn't hungry. If that isn't a sign of major mental instability (or incredible cruelty), I don't know what is.

22:00 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah I know, but what's really suprising is that he just chastised her. Considering he is a teacher and all, I just figured something more sexual... well, I'm disappointed in this guy. He should learn how to act like a real japanese teacher.

Comment by FAIL
    21:24 06/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Uh, like WOW. Putting curry/water conservation before Loli? Mixed-up priorities, maybe? In b4 curry-loli man

Comment by Dee
    11:33 11/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

You want to save our water so badly? Pick on someone your own size.

Comment by Panther
    12:10 06/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Man, Japanese teachers are now seen in doubt thanks to the minority I guess. Still, you got to wonder if they really are all a dubious bunch now, with all these news breaking out and stuff.

Comment by Banquo
    09:32 06/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Thats some crazyass fremen water conservation shit over curry.

Comment by Zwagon
    15:34 21/08/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

that's exactly what i thought =o (well, maybe not exactly)

(it's also fun to respond to year-old topics >:D)

13:04 07/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WE'RE IN A RECESSION YOU LITTLE BITCH *falcon punch*

and yes, it is fun D:

Comment by Anon
    10:44 08/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I think it summed it up perfectly there.

05:57 16/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The girl must be sooo traumatized that she has now developed a fear of curry... Curryphobia! :P

Comment by Steve Keys
    06:51 06/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow... I bet she won't be making that mistake again.

Comment by Reponds to stupid comments
    09:00 27/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And what mistake was that?

Comment by LittleKid
    17:50 15/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Cool, now I can assault my teachers all I want and play innocent, because all teachers are evil.

I probably can curse and kick them in the balls too, but I'll get away, coz I'm a Joo-vee-NILE.

I'll cry in front of the judge and jury, and gain some pity, so maybe after that they'll let me off scot free!

Whee!!

Note: I'm just insinuating the idea that kids can be more evil than they look.. LOL.

Comment by kronoscrvinus
    10:47 19/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, gotta watch out for those Evil nine yr. old
    girls. That's when bitches start asking for it, anyway...you know, at Nine!
    It was all for teaching purposes though, "teach that little whore to disrespect me, Nine yr old slut."
    btw, did you notice at the top of the article where it gives the physically abused victims age as NINE!!!
    He shouldn't be suspended, as soon as he's out of jail in 2 or 3 yrs he can come right back.

Comment by HathawayNoa
    13:03 18/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

For some strange reason, I feel as if I would prefer being molested rather than be beaten for not finishing my food.

Comment by Question Mark
    20:28 01/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

ok since he beat her for wasting water and curry then it is only right that she beat him right back for acting improper, perhaps handing her a sledgehammer would be in order

05:57 10/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Which presumably she would be hard pushed to even lift, or were you thinking of the blow-up variety?

Comment by Vengeance must be had!!
    23:27 01/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

He should be fired and banned from teaching forever... I'm generally for stricter discipline on students in some regards, but this is just messed up beyond belief...

Comment by ManaYagami
    23:48 01/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Unfortunately, there are teachers that are victims and there are those that should be raped hard while they are kept in jail. I've met both kinds and, this case reminds of a elementary school teacher, here in Portugal, who beat most of her students so bad that some of them even had their hands completely bruised and she was never suspended, only got transfered to another school.