Knee Socks Gallery III

Comment by teri
    00:19 04/01/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

don't you fap on my maaryan-senpai. she's sercantly mine!

Comment by Wisteria Berlitz
    02:53 25/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

maybe i should upload pics of me doing these pics

Comment by Sukunai
    03:32 25/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

No objections to the images, but, I always thought what they are wearing were called nylons.

Comment by QCTX
    19:32 22/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm new here, and I have just a litle question.
    Now that you have a danbooru-like on your site, why don't you transform those "gallery" into "favorites" or "pools" ? Wouldn't it be more easy to browse and watch ?

Comment by Artefact

You ask a very good question, and one which I have been thinking about myself.

Currently the major issue is simply how to transfer the 6-7,000 images in these galleries efficiently onto the Channel; this should be possible with a script, though tagging detail will be sacrificed (I suppose I can always leave that to users though). Hopefully I will be about this soon.

I am not sure if I will preserve them as pools, since most of them are quite loosely gathered, and two or three tags in a search could fetch them and more.

Even replacing the galleries entirely with a view on the Channel would be possible, though that would need careful consideration.

Another issue is that the Channel does not at current get the sort of feed, Google and social bookmarking exposure the galleries do, so from that perspective they still serve an essential function.

As to how easy the vaious options are to use, that is something I need feedback on - obviously I don't use the galleries myself in the same way as users do, so it is hard to tell.

Comment by Random passerby
    03:58 02/08/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

The first 3 pictures (and a few others in the gallery) came from the game toheart2 anotherdays (there's also the swimsuit maid one from its prequel, toheart2 xrated)

Comment by Artefact

Thank you... going to have to check it out.