$38,000 Phone Pervert Arrested

$38,000 Phone Pervert Arrest - Tsukasa

“I was excited by the lady’s recorded voice”. So excited, that over a year the 38 year old plumber made more than 500 calls to a local food company’s order line, racking up 3,100 hours at a cost to the company of ¥3,800,000. His less than prompt arrest was for the charge of interfering with company duties; he is also suspected of having made nuisance calls to other companies, so the extent of his activities may be even greater.

His arrest seems to raise more questions about the behaviour of the company and of police than about his own warped tastes. Perhaps they might have considered caller ID blocking or changing the recording to that of a man’s voice? Via Asahi.

• Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:41
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This arc is one of the longest, if they follow it faithfully, at this current pace, it should last till episode 26.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:40
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This is the REM arc! Her moment of absolute glory.... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:07
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • for you ..._„„„„¸_...…………………………._¸„„„„_ ./'.……¯'*~--„…….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\ Ì'ì\,.…_¸„--~~-„)…………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì ...'\¯"¯-¸: : : : : ¯"^-„¸….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'... …"-,„„¸/' : : : : : : : ¸„„-^"¯ : : : :... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 12:02
    Re:Zero “When Will It End!?”
  • This reminds me of a Korean drama I recently watched called "Remember" where the protagonist is always losing against all odds in every single episode... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:56
    Wonder Festival Summer 2016 Scorching Hot
  • Don't you tell me what to do! I'll suck wha...wait. Oh, fuck it. I'll suck any dick I damn well please!... More
  • Anonymous on July 26, 2016 11:55
    My Girlfriend’s Elder Sister Pretty Promiscuous
  • The same with Thailand and Vietnam! Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about.... More